Do Gas Station Pills Actually Work?

EddieDoyers

formerly eddiengambino
Recently I saw this at a gas station

img_3249.jpg

Do they actually work b?

#rhinogang :nthat:

Yes it works. Drink lots of water for the next few days after taking one.

FYI, they do sell fake ones though.

Let that pipe print flourish. Your lil man is going to be poppin up at the thought of yams like its 8th grade all over again.

Wait why you have to drink lots of water? What happens if you don't? Does your piece stop working or what?

It might not work or you will get headaches.

I don't take them like that anymore but try taking B12, ZMA and stop eating meat.

The reason I started taking them is because I had a bad reaction to a pre-workout and my blood pressure was terrible at that time. I'm not sure how old you are but the lifestyle change fixed my libido and its back to normal.

It might not work or you will get headaches.

I don't take them like that anymore but try taking B12, ZMA and stop eating meat.

The reason I started taking them is because I had a bad reaction to a pre-workout and my blood pressure was terrible at that time. I'm not sure how old you are but the lifestyle change fixed my libido and its back to normal.
Interesting.

Wait hold up

You were poppin these like mollies? Damn must be some good stuff

Interesting.

Wait hold up

You were poppin these like mollies? Damn must be some good stuff

Not quite molly but if you have a local sex store I recommend talking to them as well. There are different rhino's for different things. Also, I recommend that you pop one when you know your going to have at least 3 days of consistent yams or else your going to be stuck with the wild raging boner.

My old coworkers swore by them. They said they'd smash a random then go straight home and give the wife that Di¢k van Pipe like he was fresh out of prison.

Bruh, what the hell are you Googling. First the yaoi hentai and now this. :rofl:

Na man. Rhino only. No tigers topping a rhino business for me fam.

The ladies at the sex store did put me on game that pills are popular in the LGBTQ community though. No judgement but be safe out here papi.
Saw it on twitter. Pic got many retweets.

Man you still think I watch hentai smh I’m hurt b

Back
Top Bottom