Do I Have A Wrong View of Womens who goes to clubs/dances/grinds

How op likes his women

amishgirls.gif

Get those korean girls to drink rice wine with you amd youll be in their pants in no time.. No joke.

Most korean girls are crazy as %@+% btw

What??!? What?!?!?!?!

When I was in high school(Not too long ago) I told my girl she could go dancin with whoever she wanted to. NO PROBLEMS.

laugh.gif

OP shares the same mindset as some NTers, no doubt. Newsflash: the girls you will date, the girls you will attempt to get with in college, the first girl you will far for, the girl you will marry, just about all of them will already have been "conquered" by the time you get there, if you catch my drift. Multiple times, in all likelihood. And if they weren't, they probably aren't any fun. 
laugh.gif

when i saw the thread title i thought a certain someone posted and i was about to come in and roast

i cant believe this kid
roll.gif

you cant be serious 
indifferent.gif

but if serious, ill never understand why parents raise their kids like that. cant keep them sheltered forever. whats gonna happen when you hit real life?

OP, I am certain you will never have a chance of getting with those girls.

Continue romancing your fleshlight and labeling innocent girls as sluts.

Awwwwwwww just remember that all women have a darkside..... Just hope that the women that u mess with shoes it to you

All girls under 25 are birds or have intentions to be birds. The "others" that don't fall into that category just hasn't been given the right nourishment or the oppurtunity of becoming a bird. At least thats what I was told when I was in jhs by my cousins lolol. Now that i'm 23 that theory has yet to be proven wrong so........

u crazy son. but for real, these asian chicks who are extremely sheltered are sex fiends. I once played truth or dare with my cuz's friend who just came from vietnam to America for school, and just 10 minutes into the game, she was ALL OVER me and wanted to do things. and this girl was 18.

Back
Top Bottom