Do people still cook?

Joined May 31, 2005
Months ago almost every other thread on NT was talking about Lil B aka Basegod, now it doesn't seem like I hear about dude too much. I'm not for sure if he was the one that originated the dance but I remember seeing him cook, people still doing this never really see anyone in the clubs/lounges breaking this out really?

Joined Aug 4, 2010
naw all the basegoders are trollers. left and went to be jets/curresny.. then they went to odd future....... now i dont know what they are? ymcmb? oh yeaa i think they apart of drakes little...... xoxovo how ever it is. 'your girl at my next show'? LOL owell.

Joined Aug 29, 2010
I slipped and almost destroyed myself in the shower a week or so ago cooking mega hard listening to BasedGod...

odog24

Banned
Joined Oct 4, 2011
I see so many guys in the nfl cooking as part of their touchdown dance or even whem they get a sack or other big play

Joined Feb 12, 2007
undrafted NfL'rs just getting into the end zone have been breaking out their cooking instruments in the recent

weeks.

Joined Jul 8, 2011
I wish i could cook.

Anyone in San Antonio, Tx and dont have a place to go for thanksgiving... hit me up.

Pathos

formerly retrosan
Joined Dec 15, 2010
like i'm the prettiest @#$%& in the world 

Spoiler [+]

Joined Jan 14, 2007
Definitely thought this was about the actual cooking of food

...as for Lil B iono, def seems like the hype has slowed down a lot thank god

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now