Do take off the stickers on your New Era hats?

do you take off the size stickers, price tags, or the MLB stickers on the bottom?

the newer ones have that long sticker on the brim and i've seen a lot of people leaving that on:

onfield5950sticker.jpg

personally, i just take off the price tags.

I throw away the big long one. I take the size one off sometimes, too. Whatever stickers I keep go under the brim,though.

Price tags come off, everything else stays on. Makes it easier to handle the hat without gettin it dirty, especially the light colors

No stickers on my hat. I always thought it was dumb cuz to me, its just like peeling the tags on your jeans. Ive yet to see someone walking around with a big*%@ sticker on their jeans that says 32 x 32.

no stickers. Never got the whole leave the stickers on thing plus if u leave it on and then something happens it gets peeled off your hat will have a mark fromthe sun where the sticker was.

i take them all off, i dont understand why people leave them on, like that dude said, you dont see people walkin around leaving the tags and stickers on theirjeans

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i take them all off, i dont understand why people leave them on, like that dude said, you dont see people walkin around leaving the tags and stickers on their jeans

Back
Top Bottom