Do these off-white AJ1’s Check Out? Anyone?

Those are fakes!! You will end up spending $450 on not only some fake a** knockoffs, but a VERY BAD SHOE in general. First of all, the box is DEFINITELY not authentic, Nike does not sell shoes with a box like that. After zooming in further on the already sketchy looking shoe you will see that the stitching is horrible. The lace shoe tabs are uneven and the edges are not at all clean like authentic AJ1's are known for (and far from a clean edging) ALSO the logo is a clear fake, not only is the placements of the wings incorrect. On an authenic pair of AJ1's there is one line beneath the basketball, not several like in this picture of the AJ's1 that you are asking about. I hope this helps, and although this is a colorway that is much loved around the world (making it in more demand and of more cost) I would suggest just looking at https://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-white-black-varsity-red-012234 flightclub.com is legit, also they will take returns, etc. Check out the site. I'd say it's worth it, especially if you not only want an authentic pair but also in the AJ1 "Chicago" pair.
fake aj1s.jpg
authentic.jpg

Authentic here on the bottom. (just a sure glance at the photo will show how bad the stitching is on the fakes above.)

Back
Top Bottom