Do we know when the black/red infrareds will be releasing at all?

So here's the thing, I kinda want to buy the VIs and XVIIs this week, but im sorta trippin over if i wanna pay 310 for one shoe i love and another shoe ithink is ok, but what i want to know is, if anyone know, if the infareds will becoming out ne time this year or next year so i can have a pair of VIs I love?

We do not know any info about Infrareds releaseing anytime soon...Just be Patient... And wait....And wait....Sooner or later Jb Will decide to release them.

Judging by recent releases, we have a better chance of getting struck by lightning then to get infrared VIs

We do not know any info about Infrareds releaseing anytime soon...Just be Patient... And wait....And wait....Sooner or later Jb Will decide to release them.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Judging by recent releases, we have a better chance of getting struck by lightning then to get infrared VIs

laugh.gif
frown.gif

I wouldn't want my grails without Nike Air anyway.

And getting hit by a asteroid........

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Don't expect them this year. And I'll take them with a Jumpman on the back anyday.

if we cant expect them this yr then i dont think we can expect that at all, didnt someone say this yr was the last yr for jordans?

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Couldnt agree more....whether they got Nike Air, the Jumpman, Gentry's Face, they still gettin copped.

roll.gif

that would not be pretty

well being that JB has fresh images of the VIs up on the jumpman23 website with the jumpman logo on the back .. chances are they will be released, just notthis year .. maybe early next year for sure..

i guessing that they will release next year or so. i remember gentry talking about putting out packs that have something to do with a milestone in jordanscareer. his first championship has to be one right?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
sad but true...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Couldnt agree more....whether they got Nike Air, the Jumpman, Gentry's Face, they still gettin copped.

You took beasting over a sneaker to a whole nother level with that. So basically you saying if it got jordan's butt crack (and I'm not talkingabout the jumpman symbol) u still coppin.
laugh.gif

Who needs Infrareds when the Olympic VI's are gettin ready to drop. I'm in line as we speak.

I was thinking this today when I was watching a rerun of WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP and Kadeem Hardison is rocking a pair of black/infrared VIs in the movie. But he is wearing a fake Jordan jersey tho...either way...

"we going to sizzler...we going to sizzler...."

Back
Top Bottom