Do we know when the black/red infrareds will be releasing at all?

I waited 16 yrs for Hares
They waited 17 for Carmines
How long do you think we'll have to wait for White Infrareds?

Originally Posted by Jcool813

I waited 16 yrs for Hares
They waited 17 for Carmines
How long do you think we'll have to wait for White Infrareds?

Word.
Gimme a Sport Blue VI while you're at it...

I think we may see them soon...... Has anybody been to Jumpman23.com lately because they a picture of Brand new Retro Infrareds on there as well as otherPictures of unreleased shoes. but then again I could be wrong........

didn't like back in 06 someone posted on here, that they might be dropping in 07 cus they had pics of a kids size infared. the 6's hardly ever getretro'd, very limted colorways, not counting the low tops. you know how Jordan Brand O.D.'s on the different colorways of they shoes. they might dropnext year with a bunch of other different colors too. just a suggestion. I can't wait to see whats dropping next year after the CDP's are done, whatwill they come up with next.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Couldnt agree more....whether they got Nike Air, the Jumpman, Gentry's Face, they still gettin copped.

You took beasting over a sneaker to a whole nother level with that. So basically you saying if it got jordan's butt crack (and I'm not talking about the jumpman symbol) u still coppin.
laugh.gif
wow way to give gentry a new idea
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Couldnt agree more....whether they got Nike Air, the Jumpman, Gentry's Face, they still gettin copped.
OMFG! Hahahaha!

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more bastardised colourways, with full-on whole shoe artwork.

Droppin in April '09... Sistine Chapel Spiz'ike.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

wasnt there a rumor of a black based vi quickstrike for may?

Yeahh I remember that...**** I even have it marked on my release date calender as a "possible may QS release"...

Back
Top Bottom