Do women really get pregnant to trap men? vol. "it's okay I'm on the pill"

No one ever said that touching a hot stove and sex are the same thing. If you want to take your chances busting inside of mad women with no raincoat (hell even with a condom on).....don't be surprised when she tells you she missed her period and such.
And if the media influences you to have unprotected sex with random women and have babies that you are not ready for......well then so be it.
[COLOR=#red]lmao..[/COLOR]

No one ever said that touching a hot stove and sex are the same thing. If you want to take your chances busting inside of mad women with no raincoat (hell even with a condom on).....don't be surprised when she tells you she missed her period and such.
And if the media influences you to have unprotected sex with random women and have babies that you are not ready for......well then so be it.

"If you are taught from an early age that a stove is hot.....and you place your hand on it and get burned, whose fault is it? If having sexual intercourse carries with it the potential to have a child....one must be prepared and expect those consequences to materialize."

Now, mind you, I'm only conversational in English, but that sure seems like a parallel was being drawn to me.

...and you're just going to ignore my point on natural human (hell...animal) urges, right? That's fine, I guess. Just know that half of pregnancies in the country are unintentional...swear to Google. Half. Every other poster on this page.

All I was saying is that a sex act is not in any way a complicit agreement to help rear a child. There are at least 33% of women in the US who will tell you that, and I'm willing to bet that most of them didn't consult with their male partner before deciding to pop out a pup and then play victim.

Truthfully, there's more responsibility on the woman to make sure she's ready to potentially raise a kid on her own if she's going to have one with no support, because she's going to be the one left holding the baby bag. Kind of a sad fact of life, but then...there are plenty.

Current girl im with is on the pill, and she is so persistent about NOT using condoms. This one time she even joked around saying if I dont get dinner for her she'll stop taking birth control.. shes kinda crazy lol. But the way I see it, we're both in college so we have a lot to lose, also her dad owns 2 houses and 2 businesses so if anything Ill come out winning.. #poor :D

Separate story.. My cousin that I was raised with, basically my brother got trapped by one these ****. First time around after dating for some time she was acting funny, I helped him see the light and he left her. While I was away at college, he told me she called him asking to "talk" one last time for "closure". He tells me they start getting down and she convinces him not to strap up.. 9 months or so later... Im the godfather of his kid lol. Every time I come around his crib, his girl just looks as me with that "I won" face.. smh. The other day we were looking back on life or w.e. famb looked at me with watery eyes and told me he shouldve listened to me. Felt batman..

"If you are taught from an early age that a stove is hot.....and you place your hand on it and get burned, whose fault is it? If having sexual intercourse carries with it the potential to have a child....one must be prepared and expect those consequences to materialize."
Now, mind you, I'm only conversational in English, but that sure seems like a parallel was being drawn to me.
...and you're just going to ignore my point on natural human (hell...animal) urges, right? That's fine, I guess. Just know that half of pregnancies in the country are unintentional...swear to Google. Half. Every other poster on this page.
All I was saying is that a sex act is not in any way a complicit agreement to help rear a child. There are at least 33% of women in the US who will tell you that, and I'm willing to bet that most of them didn't consult with their male partner before deciding to pop out a pup and then play victim.
Truthfully, there's more responsibility on the woman to make sure she's ready to potentially raise a kid on her own if she's going to have one with no support, because she's going to be the one left holding the baby bag. Kind of a sad fact of life, but then...there are plenty.

The only parallel being made was between the fact that Actions/Choices carry known consequences. I guess conversational English doesn't allow one to discern that. Maybe figurative speech teaches that concept.

You can only control yourself and your actions/reactions. I wouldn't put myself in a predicament that leaves me vulnerable and dependent upon the rationale/discretion of another person and then complain about the outcome.

Look in the mirror first to delegate the blame and go from there.

The only parallel being made was between the fact that Actions/Choices carry known consequences. I guess conversational English doesn't allow one to discern that. Maybe figurative speech teaches that concept.
You can only control yourself and your actions/reactions. I wouldn't put myself in a predicament that leaves me vulnerable and dependent upon the rationale/discretion of another person and then complain about the outcome.
Look in the mirror first to delegate the blame and go from there.

Damn. Great job being perfect then. Do you REALLY turn water into wine or is that just a myth?

Damn. Great job being perfect then. Do you REALLY turn water into wine or is that just a myth?

Once again you are using your conversational English to flex your intellectual muscle. Don't you have a blog to go work on and post?

You make yourself look foolish when you assume.

Last edited:
Once again you are using your conversational English to flex your intellectual muscle. Don't you have a blog to go work on and post?
You make yourself look foolish when you assume.

Hmm...from over here, it seems like most of the assumptions are incoming, not outgoing. Maybe we speak different dialects. I digress tho...this conversation is no longer productive, I'm pretty sure we've both exhausted our relevant theories on the subject. I'll be happy to chat with you on another subject, but this particular one between you and I is hereby terminated.

Oh, and to answer your question, I do, thanks for asking. You and any other interested parties are welcome to check it out anytime :D

http://undermyfitted.blogspot.com/

WTH is up with all this unprotected sex. Too many risk and more. To much stuff to get caught up in
tumblr_m4r21jgY6I1r76sr7.gif

Haven't worn a condom in about a year. 3 different partners in that year.
Only partner that wasn't on the pill asked me to wear a condom but I didn't have one. I even knocked on her RA's door at like 3 am and no answer. Then she inspected my package before I was allowed to penetrate. And even then she wouldn't let me stay in very long. Like she would only let me inside for a minute or two at a time then push me out like she was afraid I was going to bust inside of her. She even told me she wasn't afraid of getting an STD because she knew me (she was my boys gf smh I know grimey), she was just afraid of getting pregnant since she wasn't on birth control. After the first time with no condom wearing a condom would just not be as good so the other 2 times I didn't wear one.
Other two were/are girlfriends.
First one I wore a condom for the first 3 months we were together. First night I met her I banged her so I was a little skeptical. We eventually started dating and we were both clean and she was on birth control so it didn't matter. She was also raped when she was very young so she told me she has a smaller chance of getting pregnant because of that. Really broke my heart to hear that since this is the only girl I've ever truly loved and actually wouldn't mind having kids with. I feel like if I ever got her pregnant it'd really be a blessing.
Other one lives with me right now and she was on the pill for a while but then she was having "female problems"? Like not even on her period the pill was making her sick or something and she had to go off the pill and now uses the Nuva ring. She has a gluten allergy but often indulges in pasta, etc. any way and gets a little bloated. So one day she was really bloated and had to call her and ask if she was pregnant. Because this girl does seem like a trapper since she's obsessed with me. And has also told me that she would never get an abortion (although she's repulsed to the point of actually not being able to look at pregnant woman or talk about them). So I was kinda scare and she said she wasn't pregnant. And that she could probably never get pregnant like it'd be a miracle if she did because she has had cysts since she's been younger and the doctor told her it's going to be really hard to have kids some day.
I feel bad that these two girls I really care about are damaged goods for lack of a better term. But it does ease my mind knowing that I probably will not be able to impregnate them even if I wanted to since I'm not ready for that yet.
so wait im confused bruh .... are you with all these women still? 

Back
Top Bottom