Do women really get pregnant to trap men? vol. "it's okay I'm on the pill"

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i know a girl on the shot that blew up...i'm talking tall and skinny and now she's a freaking mess

the pill i took was perfect...

weight loss and bigger breasts
pimp.gif
& when i read the reviews it happened to a bunch of other girls too
pimp.gif

*Looks through facebook pics again*

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Thus has been going on forever. My boy called me one time to tell me about these 3 chicks
That were plotting on me. He was in the bedroom at his girls house and heard them talking
in the livingroom. They were going to see who could get pregnant by me first. It was like some
sick, twisted sitcom plot. I kinda laughed it off until they came at me. All I could do was laugh in
their faces and keep my wenis to myself

A.Truth
X.Doubt
Y.Lie

Thus has been going on forever. My boy called me one time to tell me about these 3 chicks
That were plotting on me. He was in the bedroom at his girls house and heard them talking
in the livingroom. They were going to see who could get pregnant by me first. It was like some
sick, twisted sitcom plot. I kinda laughed it off until they came at me. All I could do was laugh in

A.Truth
X.Doubt
Y.Lie

Yes, girls are do this. Maybe not consiciously but if they think you'll be a good father and can support them, they'll "accidentally" get pregnant. I'm telling you alot girls just dream of being a mother no matter if its a single mother.  It kinda reminds me of the single mom/depressed mom meme

trappregnancy.jpg

1304882782412s.jpg

Yes, girls are do this. Maybe not consiciously but if they think you'll be a good father and can support them, they'll "accidentally" get pregnant. I'm telling you alot girls just dream of being a mother no matter if its a single mother.  It kinda reminds me of the single mom/depressed mom meme

trappregnancy.jpg

1304882782412s.jpg

trappregnancy.jpg

1304882782412s.jpg

trappregnancy.jpg

1304882782412s.jpg

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

A.Truth
X.Doubt
Y.Lie

I'm not even mad. It does sound a little out there. This was 13yrs ago with chicks fresh out of highschoolwith no ambition but to have a baby, get a metro house, and collect child support. And with my family's status and my nice job, that made me a prime target. This happens alot in my hometown because there areonly so many high paying jobs to go around. I guess they figure they're going to get that money one way or another

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

A.Truth
X.Doubt
Y.Lie

I'm not even mad. It does sound a little out there. This was 13yrs ago with chicks fresh out of highschoolwith no ambition but to have a baby, get a metro house, and collect child support. And with my family's status and my nice job, that made me a prime target. This happens alot in my hometown because there areonly so many high paying jobs to go around. I guess they figure they're going to get that money one way or another

Start crushing Plan B pills into that breakfast smoothie like I do.. shawty was none the wiser.. didnt outright admit to the schemin till the false positive pregnancy test.. I was disgusted..

When she tells u she wants u to come inside, if the request seems like its coming outta left field, thats when u go back to strappin up 4 good... :smh:Lowdown $%**%..

Start crushing Plan B pills into that breakfast smoothie like I do.. shawty was none the wiser.. didnt outright admit to the schemin till the false positive pregnancy test.. I was disgusted..

When she tells u she wants u to come inside, if the request seems like its coming outta left field, thats when u go back to strappin up 4 good... :smh:Lowdown $%**%..

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

If the chick is rich, I'm blowing all in that... I know a come up when I see one

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i actually know a dude who did this
this avg white broad we went to HS with, maybe even below avg................chick is some kind of engineer but she is doing real good, she pays for all his stuff

Originally Posted by youngj00

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

If the chick is rich, I'm blowing all in that... I know a come up when I see one

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i actually know a dude who did this
this avg white broad we went to HS with, maybe even below avg................chick is some kind of engineer but she is doing real good, she pays for all his stuff

Originally Posted by size twelve

mytmouse76
pimp.gif
indeed. wonder what kinda pill it is. my girl's been complaining about weight gain.. then again i kinda like her thick. skinny girls make me feel like i'd break 'em in half.
loestrin24

i didn't lose a crazy amount of weight but it was noticable to other people

Pictorials of this glorious body?

roll.gif
at dude using the button configuration from the interrogation scenes in LA Noire.
Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Yes this does happen often.You even have girls faking pregnancies just for that abortion $$$.

now this happens ALLLLLL da time.

That's why you go with them.

Originally Posted by size twelve

mytmouse76
pimp.gif
indeed. wonder what kinda pill it is. my girl's been complaining about weight gain.. then again i kinda like her thick. skinny girls make me feel like i'd break 'em in half.
loestrin24

i didn't lose a crazy amount of weight but it was noticable to other people

Pictorials of this glorious body?

roll.gif
at dude using the button configuration from the interrogation scenes in LA Noire.
Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Yes this does happen often.You even have girls faking pregnancies just for that abortion $$$.

now this happens ALLLLLL da time.

That's why you go with them.

A reason I mess with women in their 30s. Trapping is the last thing on their minds. They're just trying to get smashed.

A reason I mess with women in their 30s. Trapping is the last thing on their minds. They're just trying to get smashed.

Back
Top Bottom