Do you all realize that Geno Auriemma is on the verge of winning 70 STRAIGHT... FOR THE 2ND TIME???

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

It a boys high school basketball team did this y'all would give them more respect... Thats Crazy
smh.gif

People won't give it respect because boys high school teams would run through the Uconn women's team.
I dont believe that.  Not even for a second.  I go to UTK and hoop on a regular basis and most of the men on the practice squad against the girls are above average ball players.  What those girls can do out on the floor is disgusting.. the level of physicality surely isn't close between the men and women's game but they are filthy on the court. 

I think most hs teams would lose to uconn, but the elite hs schools would be them..At team like Oak Hill for example that probably have at least 2 or 3 nba level players could would def beat them....Uconns overall skill level would maybe be higher, but the difference in athleticism would be too much..

Why are comparing college womens bball to HS boys bball?

For the sake of the argument whyh not compare UCONN to a HS girls bball team?

You really compared Oak Hill, a high school to UCONN, a college.
smh.gif

Anything to take Geno success down a notch and rain on someone's parade, huh?

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Do you realize Pat has more rings?

She has him by 2 and like I stated unless something freaky happens she will have him by 1 at the end of this season.  So that argument is quickly losing steam Fresh
laugh.gif

I will give you the fact that she has won 2 each of the last 3 decades which is downright amazing
pimp.gif

Off TOpic: There's no doubt in my mind Geno was Smashin' the shortie Renee from last yr. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND YOU HEAR ME!

foolie I couldn't be mad at him, hell I would've... Sue Bird, Swin Cash, Svetlana Abrosimova and the two other bunnies posted in this thread as well.

It a boys high school basketball team did this y'all would give them more respect... Thats Crazy
smh.gif

People won't give it respect because boys high school teams would run through the Uconn women's team.
I dont believe that.  Not even for a second.  I go to UTK and hoop on a regular basis and most of the men on the practice squad against the girls are above average ball players.  What those girls can do out on the floor is disgusting.. the level of physicality surely isn't close between the men and women's game but they are filthy on the court. 

I don't know man, !#@$ there's a handful of girls from the womens team at my D2 (national runner up) school that ball with us and they can't keep up with the guys that obviously played ball in high school.

I think every boys team in the CA state tournament would have there way with UCONN.

I know it's sexist to voice anything less than enthrallment with women's hoops here but that's just how I feel.

#kanyeshrug

Big ups to Genu though that's a cray streak that's not ending till next season.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

smh.gif

I don't know man, !#@$ there's a handful of girls from the womens team at my D2 (national runner up) school that ball with us and they can't keep up with the guys that obviously played ball in high school.

I think every boys team in the CA state tournament would have there way with UCONN.

I know it's sexist to voice anything less than enthrallment with women's hoops here but that's just how I feel.

#kanyeshrug

Big ups to Genu though that's a cray streak that's not ending till next season.ot elite, just good.

i've seen chicks who played ball at D1 schools get straight worked by dudes who cant even make the d3 squad at my school. A good HS teaam would beat UCONN. not elite just good. I would say half the teams in the PSAL in nyc would beat em. #Kanyeshrug

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Al3xis

That Della Donne chick who was supposed to be there is leading the country in scoring at Delaware and has put up 54 in a game this year.

So, the teams they're facing should be thankful it's not worse LOL.
She is good man. Saw her in person this year. Looks like Dirk out there. High release. Can play any position. Great talent.
Della Donne is a baller and all, but she's got a soft mindset. She went to uconn, left cuz it was too hard, too much pressure, burnt out, etc...went to udel and played a year of volleyball, where guess what, she quit again to pick up basketball again in the CAA. i dunno but if i'm the #1 recruit in anything, there's no way in hell i'm so soft where i gotta flip flop around everywhere. girl needs to get her head straight before she quits bball again. (which she wont cuz the CAA is equally soft)

^ actually....she left uconn to be closer to her sister who happens to be blind, deaf, and has cerebral palsy.

foolie I couldn't be mad at him, hell I would've... Sue Bird, Swin Cash, Svetlana Abrosimova and the two other bunnies posted in this thread as well.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Off TOpic: There's no doubt in my mind Geno was Smashin' the shortie Renee from last yr. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND YOU HEAR ME!
IDK, I always got the impressions Geno wasn't like that if you catch my drift. 

smh.gif

Buggin'....maybe if they all 6'6 and athletic as hell but they not all built that way in high school.

A good HS teaam would beat UCONN

Nah they'd have to be really good not just an avg squad. It's all match ups.

U-Conn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

before last yr, I had the same "Thuthpithion" (
laugh.gif
)
 about Geno, but after seein those two carry on and the deep gazes into each others' eyes
smh.gif

all those " we have a special bond"  and  Geno's gushing  "she's the most special girl he has ever coached" 

Geno GTD!

laugh.gif
)
 about Geno, but after seein those two carry on and the deep gazes into each others' eyes
smh.gif

all those " we have a special bond"  and  Geno's gushing  "she's the most special girl he has ever coached" 

Geno GTD!

uconn-women.jpg

Spoiler [+]
1255996996856.jpg

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

laugh.gif
)
smh.gif

Geno GTD!

GTD? What is GTD gunna?!?!
laugh.gif

70 wins is insane. I dont care what anyone says.

I dunno how anyone could even think of knocking this...womens ball or not, whatever you think, its SEVENTY wins in a row. That would be impressive in pickup wiffleball to me..

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I dunno how anyone could even think of knocking this...womens ball or not, whatever you think, its SEVENTY wins in a row. That would be impressive in pickup wiffleball to me..
QFT

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

laugh.gif
)
smh.gif

Geno GTD!

uconn-women.jpg

Spoiler [+]
1255996996856.jpg

whoa, peep the big broad in the back. maya moore can get it. Renee montgomery too

Man Della Don is having a HELL of a year

26 PPG
50 FG%
44 3PT%
92 FT%

2nd in her conference in blks and rebounds

She is going to get rookie and player of the conference.

smh.gif
@ what could've been at UConn

smh.gif
@
smh.gif
@ what could've been at UConn like they need anymore help.

But Still
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom