do you attend the jumpoffs funeral?

just came into this thread to say that I laughed at the title. that's all bye.

just came into this thread to say that I laughed at the title. that's all bye.

It doesnt really matter. If your bored and dont have anything to do, then go to the funeral and pretend to be sad.

But i think the requirement for funerals is if the person touched you in any way throughout their life then you have a connection to them. Even though you're kind of being comical about this dead girls life, you'll did share some life experience together. So, yes you should go but is it really something you truly want to do?

It doesnt really matter. If your bored and dont have anything to do, then go to the funeral and pretend to be sad.

But i think the requirement for funerals is if the person touched you in any way throughout their life then you have a connection to them. Even though you're kind of being comical about this dead girls life, you'll did share some life experience together. So, yes you should go but is it really something you truly want to do?

Funny my buddy's jumpoff wigged out, got naked and got hit on the 101 in Thousand Oaks, Ca. This was years ago though.

Funny my buddy's jumpoff wigged out, got naked and got hit on the 101 in Thousand Oaks, Ca. This was years ago though.

Back
Top Bottom