do you attend the jumpoffs funeral?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

and you're asking niketalk?

some people have really low morals...
Shut up.

With weird questions like this, sometimes it makes more sense to ask strangers than friends, since they may have a different POV and might be brutally honest with you. Great advice you've given, though
laugh.gif

About this situation, I think you should go. Surely there was at least a small amount of friendship required for you to have sex with her...this will allow you to get it off your chest and reflect on yall's history, in addition to her passing. It's hard seeing somebody our age take their own life.
tired.gif

Shut up.

With weird questions like this, sometimes it makes more sense to ask strangers than friends, since they may have a different POV and might be brutally honest with you. Great advice you've given, though
laugh.gif

About this situation, I think you should go. Surely there was at least a small amount of friendship required for you to have sex with her...this will allow you to get it off your chest and reflect on yall's history, in addition to her passing. It's hard seeing somebody our age take their own life.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.

There is a big difference between an actual jump off, and someone you might consider your friend that youve hooked up with. If she was a JO then i wouldnt even think twice about going, if it was a friend I would go

There is a big difference between an actual jump off, and someone you might consider your friend that youve hooked up with. If she was a JO then i wouldnt even think twice about going, if it was a friend I would go

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Shut up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe "low morals" wasn't the right choice of words for the situation. My point is more leaning towards the fact that he can't make this decision based on his own experience. Instead, sharing this girl's story (poor thing killed herself...) with NT... where most people will act disrespectfully.

I hope you can pay some respect and go to her funeral. Thats my 2.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Shut up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe "low morals" wasn't the right choice of words for the situation. My point is more leaning towards the fact that he can't make this decision based on his own experience. Instead, sharing this girl's story (poor thing killed herself...) with NT... where most people will act disrespectfully.

I hope you can pay some respect and go to her funeral. Thats my 2.

this got me thinking. First, you should go to apologize, because referring to her as a jumpoff and using her as you and your friends did was wrong. Also, on an off-note - You and 3 other friends all used the SAME girl for repeated sex? Sloppy on your part OP.

this got me thinking. First, you should go to apologize, because referring to her as a jumpoff and using her as you and your friends did was wrong. Also, on an off-note - You and 3 other friends all used the SAME girl for repeated sex? Sloppy on your part OP.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

You're a sap.
Its her fault for letting it happen over, and over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER again. she knew what she wanted, and that was the D. i guarantee you, if i died typing this, id have over 100 jawns at my funeral. All to pay homage to my D, because im that +#$%* my g. why is that? because the game is !$$ baccwards. I just dont know how somebody could go up to the casket and be like "damn. me and my dudes use to high five when switching shifts on this +#+*!." nahmean...the games crazy bro.

long story short, OP go to the wake.

You're a sap.
Its her fault for letting it happen over, and over, and over, and over, and over, AND OVER again. she knew what she wanted, and that was the D. i guarantee you, if i died typing this, id have over 100 jawns at my funeral. All to pay homage to my D, because im that +#$%* my g. why is that? because the game is !$$ baccwards. I just dont know how somebody could go up to the casket and be like "damn. me and my dudes use to high five when switching shifts on this +#+*!." nahmean...the games crazy bro.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

You're a sap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's 50/50 because both sides have compelling arguments but ultimately if she was your friend then I say go.

You're a sap.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's 50/50 because both sides have compelling arguments but ultimately if she was your friend then I say go.

some of the replies in this thread are disgusting.. don't come to NT asking if you should attend a funeral or not.

Be a man, have some compassion bro.. you knew her, whether or not she was a jump off or not.. she was human, don't play yourself OP. of course you should go. Don't be a chump all your life. 1

some of the replies in this thread are disgusting.. don't come to NT asking if you should attend a funeral or not.

Be a man, have some compassion bro.. you knew her, whether or not she was a jump off or not.. she was human, don't play yourself OP. of course you should go. Don't be a chump all your life. 1

i guarantee you, if i died typing this, id have over 100 jawns at my funeral. All to pay homage to my D, because im that +#$%* my g.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom