do you attend the jumpoffs funeral?

SO there is a jumpoff and since we don't speak ill of the dead (irony noted) she will remain nameless. I and about three other acquaintances are trying to decide if we should go all out with suits and ties to go to someones funereal we only used for sex. I will clarify she did run in some of the same circles as I and others, but by no means would i attend the funeral had we not had coitus. 
also she committed suicide at 22.

SO there is a jumpoff and since we don't speak ill of the dead (irony noted) she will remain nameless. I and about three other acquaintances are trying to decide if we should go all out with suits and ties to go to someones funereal we only used for sex. I will clarify she did run in some of the same circles as I and others, but by no means would i attend the funeral had we not had coitus. 
also she committed suicide at 22.

It'll take two hours of your life at the most. Go, pay your respects, get IHOP or Dennys or chicken and waffles or something after.

It'll take two hours of your life at the most. Go, pay your respects, get IHOP or Dennys or chicken and waffles or something after.

If you don't wanna be there why be there? Funerals are the last place for unwanted people to be. Know that no once cares about you being there and she certainly don't care if you show up or not.

If you don't wanna be there why be there? Funerals are the last place for unwanted people to be. Know that no once cares about you being there and she certainly don't care if you show up or not.

Suicide? Damn
30t6p3b.gif

Pay your respects to the family fam.

Do you think living the life of a 'jumpoff' had anything to do with her committing suicide?

Do you think living the life of a 'jumpoff' had anything to do with her committing suicide?

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This. And do you think you contributed to it by taking advantage of her low self esteem. If so, don't disrespect her funeral by going. Especially if you had no feelings for her other than sexual.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This. And do you think you contributed to it by taking advantage of her low self esteem. If so, don't disrespect her funeral by going. Especially if you had no feelings for her other than sexual.

No disrespect to the departed but this made me laugh
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Back
Top Bottom