Do you believe the official story of 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The official conspiracy theory is that 19 Islamic extremists hijacked multiple planes with box cutters under the orders of Osama Bin Laden and crashed 2 planes into the towers and 1 into the Pentagon.

I've seen polls that say at least half of American's don't believe the official story in the 9/11 Commission Report.

I'm curious where NT stands on this controversial topic.

Last edited:
I don't particularly place myself in either camp... But I will say false flag operations such as...

Operation Northwoods
COINTELPRO
& Gulf of Tonkin

Just to name a few confirmed covert operations definitely make me skeptical to the integrity of our government.

**** is shady. 9/11 levels of shady? I don't know and will likely never have any real confirmation either way, so I let it go.

Last edited:
I don't think that 9/11 was an inside job. I think that Bush may have allowed 9/11 to happen (there were certainly incentive for him to do so) but even then I think that that was probably not the case.

It was likely just good old Bush incompetence. Although to be fair to President Bush, the political will was just not there to do the things at airports and on airplanes that we did after 9/11. Politically speaking, he implements post 9/11 protocols in August of 2001 and the attacks are stopped but the public is outraged at having to arrive at the airport four hours early all because of some rumor.

People like Rudy Giuliani are exaggerating when they say that everything changed after 9/11 but as far as airports and airplanes are concerned, everything did change and the public was willing to accept policies that would have been unacceptable on 9/10/01.

I don't think that 9/11 was an inside job. I think that Bush may have allowed 9/11 to happen (there were certainly incentive for him to do so) but even then I think that that was probably not the case.

It was likely just good old Bush incompetence. Although to be fair to President Bush, the political will was just not there to do the things at airports and on airplanes that we did after 9/11. Politically speaking, he implements post 9/11 protocols in August of 2001 and the attacks are stopped but the public is outraged at having to arrive at the airport four hours early all because of some rumor.

People like Rudy Giuliani are exaggerating when they say that everything changed after 9/11 but as far as airports and airplanes are concerned, everything did change and the public was willing to accept policies that would have been unacceptable on 9/10/01.
Life in our society absolutely changed after 9/11. The social climate shifted, a sense of patriotism was reignited with al-Qaeda as the established common enemy. Business changed. Marketing changed. Drug prices. Stop-and-frisk. The militarization of the police force began. I could go on. 

I also think that when considering the possibilities of world politics, it's best not to focus on a figurehead (Bush), but to really get into the network surrounding them and that made their power even possible. Bush, or any other Pres, wasn't moving on independent interests and while his "incompetence" is to blame for some things, 9/11 isn't one. 

The offiicial story?? NO
Can i believe America did this to it's self? UMM...
It raise's a lot of questions yes. It's just to unrealistic to think something of this magnitude was done and planned out for??
So hard to stomach when you see and lived through it, I was in class HS watching like wtf. This isn't real, looking back now i really can't put it in to words how it changed America and our whole thought process on terror or where it even came from. One hand i don't believe the story feed to the public, and the other can't believe somehting like this was a inside JOB.

I believe it was a HOAX to go into the middle east. America created the terrorist, and now we have no way to solve it because anyone can be a terrorist now. You cant just say mission accomplished. Plus war creates jobs.

But all the people who died for this was real unfortunately. :smh:

I just wish all the money america pumps into wars and other countries problems we would invest that into the roads or creating a train system all over the states that could create plenty of good jobs for years.

I don't people realize how deep this would have to go to be an inside job.

Like Bush couldn't have this without at least 100 high ranking extremely trust worthy offocials and military personnel.

I don't believe what they are feeding us but this idea that Bush did it is kind of nuts to me.

But I know money can go a long way so who knows.

Me personally I don't think people could be that evil to the point where they could get thousands of people on purpose to get their agenda across maybe I'm naive

No inside job. We got caught slipping, our government was probably aware but too cocky and didn't think it would go down.
pretty much this. Check out the book operation dark heart, he pretty much says this is the case.

We definitely knew it was coming I know that for a fact I've seen/held in person the information they had on the plane jackers..I'm talking stuff like they're grocery list all of there phone calls cell phone and pay phone I would say more but the internet is crazy I don't feds at my door steps lol

Last edited:
To be an inside job from the government there would simply be far too many people in on it. If there was I'm sure there'd be leaks by now. I do think there's more to the story than the official statement though. The way the buildings collapsed seemed rather unnatural. I think there might have been bombs detonated inside the building on its support structures but I don't think government was behind it.

I remember not too long ago where many people believed it was an inside job. Alotta yt videos came out about it.

It seems like that opinion has diminished.

I dont think it was an inside job but the theories are interesting

Helllll no. We'll never know the real deal, just the conspiracies they want us to repeat to sound like idiots. If the government reached out to YG to make him sensor the F Donald Trump song and they never tapped Alex Jones on the shoulder [emoji]129300[/emoji] that suggest they want that kind of bs circulating as a smoke screen. We live in a country that was built on murder and theft of the natives. It started dirty and continues to be dirty. Then they stole people, bred them and made them do the work. I don't believe **** they tell me "officially".

Last edited:
No. I don't believe anything the government says. They don't tell us the truth about anything.

Last edited:
Born and raised in NYC, if you go down there now and look around, it looks like there was a bigger agenda to bring money to the city

It was an inside job

RIP to all lives lost on that day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom