Do you buy dressed shoes?

I seen someone rocking some patent leather boat shoes and i can't stop staring at them. I think they were made by sebago. If anyone have any info on them.please let me know.
I recently stopped buying shoes because i have too many. I find myself having all these sneakers but no dressed shoes, but do anyone of you buy them. If youcan post some pix that would be cool.

I need to, I'll be lurking for recommendations
nerd.gif

You can't lose with Salvatore Ferragamos. I don't usually stick to names brands for awhile, but Ferragamos feel right on me and they last a good while.My brother calls them his party shoes. Every time he has it on, it's gonna be a good night for sure.

Originally Posted by Baalnood

I seen someone rocking some patent leather boat shoes and i can't stop staring at them. I think they were made by sebago. If anyone have any info on them. please let me know.
I recently stopped buying shoes because i have too many. I find myself having all these sneakers but no dressed shoes, but do anyone of you buy them. If you can post some pix that would be cool.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

you actually say "dressed shoes"? lol
Haha...

I love dress shoes, but I don't like patent leather. In my opinion, its only application should be to accompany a tuxedo.

the eff are "dressed shoes"??? and smh for thinking boat shoes are anything more than casual. step your game up

"Dressed Shoes"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"patent leather boat shoes"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I recently stopped buying shoes because i have too many"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:wow
roll.gif

Dressed shoes
sick.gif

Placing boat shoes in the category of "dressed shoes"
sick.gif

i wear aldo or ferragamos but thats it.

How could you possibly wear Aldos after wearing Ferragamos. Aldos are horribly uncomfortable and quality is so bad.

Haven't since Prom but I'm def fittin to scoop up a few pairs. I'ma start at Burlington and TJ Max w/ the less exspensive brands til I know what Iwant.

Back
Top Bottom