Do you cover for your boy? Vol. What's a brotha to do?

Like let's say he's in a relationship with one girl (which you are semi cool with and have no problems with) and sneaks off with his side joint, as hisboy do you cover for him?
I want to but then again it doesn't feel right, sorry NT but I actually care about girls
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lying is natural to me. I lie when I don't have to. So I have no problem lying to somebody. But I would confront my boy and tell him he needs to straightenhimself.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Lying is natural to me. I lie when I don't have to. So I have no problem lying to somebody. But I would confront my boy and tell him he needs to straighten himself.
True...at least tell him to cheat responsibly

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Lying is natural to me. I lie when I don't have to. So I have no problem lying to somebody. But I would confront my boy and tell him he needs to straighten himself.

on point. if him lying starts to make you look bad then he needs to tighten up

I'll cover for him as long as he gives me a fair warning beforehand and as long as he's not always trying to use me as a scapegoat

Man Law, never tell on another dude if they got jump offs on the side. thats none of your business, stay out of it.

as a friend, you have to let him know that HIS activities are putting YOU in an uncomfortable position

how much do you value your friendship?

Yea, imma tell him I don't wanna be involved but I already know it's gonna be one of those, "just this one time" kinda deals. I guess onetime couldn't hurt right?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Like let's say he's in a relationship with one girl (which you are semi cool with and have no problems with) and sneaks off with his side joint, as his boy do you cover for him?
I want to but then again it doesn't feel right, sorry NT but I actually care about girls
laugh.gif
smh.gif

That's a tough one, especially if the chick is pretty cool and you get along fine...even more so if she's never done anything wrong to your boy.I'd honestly tell her: "I don't know..." if she ever asks.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

YES. Bros Before Garden Tools Man....
roll.gif

you gotta stick up for your boys before any broads....even if your boy is doin some someone on the side.

Well his girl ended up falling asleep and didn't check on him as usual so I avoided it this time.

lol Charles you funny as $#%^.

If it's your fam..as in Twin or Al, Bear or 1 of them bammas, cover for them...if it's somebody else stay out of it real talk.

Those situations can get REAAAAL ugly.. Me and Lavon went thru something like that slim...

It's not cool, but you really seem anxious to tell her, so just get it over with already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

I'll cover for him as long as he gives me a fair warning beforehand and as long as he's not always trying to use me as a scapegoat

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Like let's say he's in a relationship with one girl (which you are semi cool with and have no problems with) and sneaks off with his side joint, as his boy do you cover for him?

i have many times but all that had to stop when my boys girl hit me like 15x in the middle of the night leavin me all types of v-mails and texts and all typesof shh
mad.gif
. ill do it every now and then but im not goin to be yourconsistent alibi(sp?) to hit your side joint. No Thanks

Back
Top Bottom