Do you disqualify females based on past relationship history?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

How the hell is that more legit than me telling her the truth?

I'm not trying to save face with this girl but at the same time I wasn't trying to be mean. I told it like it was. Open and shut case Johnson.

Me disqualifying her was two-fold, she passed me up (1) and she fell for the hype of this other dude (2). Like I think people misinterpret this as my being salty at the dude, I really don't care about the dude but it was the fact that she passed me up when I was showing her my best side and she now probably see's me for what I am, appreciates it and tried to holler at me and got denied
laugh.gif

Looking back I think I should have just kept it at a no without a reason, only because now i've made it worse for the next man who comes with honest intentions like I did.

Saying that you gave her a chance and she blew it is still the truth. I thought part of the reason you rejected her was because of the caliber of dude she messed with, which would have been silly. But if it was more why she fell for dude instead of his personality then I get it. But either way, like you've implied, sometimes less is more.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Is that you drake?

You sound real soft and emotional
laugh.gif
homie don't talk, I'm disqualifying them while you probably don't even qualify for them
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Damn.I definitely understand your reasoning and would have done the same thing HOWEVER... actually confirming that you have no interest because of what happened in the past makes it LOOK like you're holding a grudge.

Similar thing happened to me. I declined. She should've chose me in the first place.

I ain't say all that though. I just declined

If they did it with dudes that have vd definitely.

What you're doing though is only going to cause more females to lie to you and lie to other guys in general. No effort to work it out? See past her mistakes?

May I ask is this about sexual history or just plain ol she was in a relationship with some guy you think is a jerk?

EDIT

Sounds more like you're salty she passed you up for a guy you think you're better than. Rather than she was with this guy and now wants to be with you.

I agree with you you def shouldnt have told her all that. Just kept it at no

I mean after tellin her that it may feel like you got the power in that situation, but now all thats goin thru her head is how much you care about her, and how she hurt you emotionally. Now homegirl think shes got you. Prolly tellin her friends o my god can you believe this guy he's so lame that was forever ago cant believe he's still mad at me blah blah blah

When really you may or may not care. But shes tellin everybody else you do
laugh.gif

When i was younger i once broke up with this chic cuz one of my dudes had a friend who once dated her and told me she gets clingly. Stupid. Once you get older eryones got a history you gotta find out for yourself. Unless its some real legitamately crazy ##$@. Then you avoid at all costs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Spend time with a person to actually get to know them, instead of basing your opinion on what she tells you her past is or what you have/have-not heard. Half the time, the only difference between the girl who smashed 50 dudes and the girl who smashed 5 is that one chic is just choosing not to tell you about the other 45.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bleach

i dont completely agree with the idea that "the past is the past"
the past in what shapes who we are in the present
It may even speak out as to who that person currently is. The past ain't the past...anybody's who been around long enough knows that's the case if you've been around enough people

In retrospect I just think i'm salty. Basically the situation is that I approached this girl in college she said no, she dated some dude in one of those hyperstrike bands that form in college
laugh.gif
. I met her on the train going to an open house recently, her friend told me that she was feeling me and then I shut that !%$ down.

I mean I still find her super attractive but I feel like it's not good enough for me knowing that I got turned down for some faux jimmy eats world band member.

I mean it's not like I berated her about her choices, I just said that I wasn't feeling her like that and she asked me if it was because of that incident in college and I was like yea.

yns.. ever..

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I kinda like what you did but maybe not the rationale behind it. If you holler at a girl and she says no, there's really no reason why later on you should give her any play. I'm a firm believer that once you give someone the opportunity to be with you and they reject it, that's it.

This... it doesn't even matter if it's a girl or not. If you give anyone, of any gender, any age and any social class the chance to align with you and they turn you down, they should never even be considered for being a part of your life (unless you can use them with ulterior motives to better your own position). There is no reason why you should take anyone in when they rejected you.

Grimlock I thought your original post was talking about turning someone down because of their actions in the past, I didn't realize you meant that you gave them a chance and they said no... in that situation, to me that's a huge sign of disrespect. But I mean once you see how fickle and slick they are, why would you even consider letting them into your life?

Originally Posted by AME416

In retrospect I just think i'm salty. Basically the situation is that I approached this girl in college she said no, she dated some dude in one of those hyperstrike bands that form in college
laugh.gif
. I met her on the train going to an open house recently, her friend told me that she was feeling me and then I shut that !%$ down.
I mean I still find her super attractive but I feel like it's not good enough for me knowing that I got turned down for some faux jimmy eats world band member.
I mean it's not like I berated her about her choices, I just said that I wasn't feeling her like that and she asked me if it was because of that incident in college and I was like yea.
Yea Grim, I was actually gonna give a real answer until you gave your explanation. LAME reason.

Anyway, what sillyputty & bleach said.

you might have turned down ur future wife over some petty crap. Why didn't you man up and atleast have dissed her after she met ur band member? AND WHERE ARE THE FREAKIN PICS?????

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I kinda like what you did but maybe not the rationale behind it. If you holler at a girl and she says no, there's really no reason why later on you should give her any play. I'm a firm believer that once you give someone the opportunity to be with you and they reject it, that's it.

This... it doesn't even matter if it's a girl or not. If you give anyone, of any gender, any age and any social class the chance to align with you and they turn you down, they should never even be considered for being a part of your life (unless you can use them with ulterior motives to better your own position). There is no reason why you should take anyone in when they rejected you.

Grimlock I thought your original post was talking about turning someone down because of their actions in the past, I didn't realize you meant that you gave them a chance and they said no... in that situation, to me that's a huge sign of disrespect. But I mean once you see how fickle and slick they are, why would you even consider letting them into your life?

damn son, your mad wise to be a 16 year old...i was gonna make another post but this kinda shut it down...
*@%% it, i'mma do it anyway...

obviously, it's not as open and shut as you say it was if you're making threads about it...there's always certain things that make !!%% more complicated than you think...maybe you just had to grow on here...it's possible that she wasn't feeling yu as much but she grew to like you or grew as a person and realized what she wanted in a relationship and realized that you fit that standard...if anything, you should ask her what made her change her mind about the situation...

i mean, if it's some chicken head, whatever...but if you think she's wifey material, i'd question it...

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

you might have turned down ur future wife over some petty crap. Why didn't you man up and atleast have dissed her after she met ur band member? AND WHERE ARE THE FREAKIN PICS?????
roll.gif

I'm sorry but I hate that rationale of "that may have been your future wife." Not every girl is marriage material. And if you pay attention to how a woman carries herself, you'll be able to tell.

I agree with OP, and would have done the exact same thing. No need to sugar coat why you don't want to date/kick it with a chick. If he wasn't good enough for her then, then why now? It's either because she sees he has things going for him, or she's desperate because she doesn't. Either way it's a bad start to anything beyond smashing a couple of times (I'm inferring that the girl wanted to go out on dates and stuff.)

Is that you drake?

laugh.gif
homie don't talk, I'm disqualifying them while you probably don't even qualify for them
laugh.gif

Yeah ok young playa, you don't have the game, cold-heart, or balls to unlock the sexual acheives I've done on the box.  Fuggg outta here Drizzy.  A man don't hold grudges on chicks over small stuff.  If you was really a G you would've smashed her deaded her for revenge instead of getting all "Marvins Room" on a messageboard.

Is that you drake?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah ok young playa, you don't have the game, cold-heart, or balls to unlock the sexual acheives I've done on the box.  Fuggg outta here Drizzy.  A man don't hold grudges on chicks over small stuff.  If you was really a G you would've smashed her deaded her for revenge instead of getting all "Marvins Room" on a messageboard.
the only box you've done "acheives" on is the one's you cut open at your job. 
laugh.gif

I feel that somewhere in that mess you call a reply your somewhat correct in not holding a grudge over small things but i'll be damned if i'm gonna give you credit for it.

im with OP... i dead chicks for all sorts of asinine reasons... if she hurt my pride id be like nah, im good... thees literally too many women out there, bruh

find one that ur not always gunna have an issue with in the back of ur mind

Didn't read the thread, but yes, I do. People tend to be drawn to a certain type of person, so if her ex's are all scumbags, I'll stay away for the most part. Ever wonder why some chicks continue to date dude after dude who hits them?

Back
Top Bottom