Do You Fear About Having To Work All Your Life?

This is why we all have to create. Working when we are decrepit and old is not ideal for any of us. Let us retire our parents and live well. 9-5’ing is modern day slavery.
Everybody doesn’t have the ability to create. Working is fine. People just don’t understand saving until it’s too late

You got you a 401k?
No, not at this moment.

Just building a business that hopefully my children will take over... Making sound investments for the long term... And tryna save like a muhhhh.

Looking to own acreage in the next 2 to 5 yrs.

I dread the idea of working a 9-5 all my life. I'd rather die, to keep it 100. I see some of the old people at the jobs I've worked and a lot of them are MISERABLE, broken, and depressed.

A lot of these jobs treat their older workers like sht. I worked at a Grocery store doing stock (awful experience) and they had the oldest employee (70s) on the clock stocking the pet aisle. Now, I'm sure I don't have to tell you all how heavy pet food is. :smh:

It's another form of slavery. And noooobody is talking about the negative mental health effects it has on people.

4B5C3DB4-B752-4607-9C50-00196FF35668.gif

No, I don't.

I make sure to schedule things through out the work week to break the daily routine of going to work and coming home.

just glad I’m in the position where I have a pension and a 401k. if I end up going broke then it is what it is. I tried.

I dread the idea of working a 9-5 all my life. I'd rather die, to keep it 100. I see some of the old people at the jobs I've worked and a lot of them are MISERABLE, broken, and depressed.

A lot of these jobs treat their older workers like sht. I worked at a Grocery store doing stock (awful experience) and they had the oldest employee (70s) on the clock stocking the pet aisle. Now, I'm sure I don't have to tell you all how heavy pet food is. :smh:

It's another form of slavery. And noooobody is talking about the negative mental health effects it has on people.
Word !

Alotta older heads be miserable broke ( broken up in pieces) & depressed but be satisfied & comfy to have a job ... people been content with how they life was ... didnt push for change

Definitely need better social security as it’s slated to run out by 2035. The “millennials” in a rough spot in that regard

social security will NOT run out by 2035. what will happen is that it will not be able to pay 100% of the monthly check within the next couple decades. when the time comes they will cut a check and they will only receive about 76%. I don't see SSA going anywhere anytime soon. what congress is more than likely gonna do is raise the amount of taxes they take out to cover what they cant pay out. also, what they need to do is get rid of some of the stupid benefits they pay out and recalculate how they pay them. also, they need to raise the ceiling on how much get taxed because it stops at 137,700.

Been said this is the worst so called 1st world nation in the world even tho ninjahood ninjahood tries to say otherwise. This is the reality for the largest demographic in this country that I said are the "working poor" and not middle class. Its so few americans that are gonna find their way out the rat race smh
In what ways is this the worst 1st world nation in your opinion?

Been said this is the worst so called 1st world nation in the world even tho ninjahood ninjahood tries to say otherwise. This is the reality for the largest demographic in this country that I said are the "working poor" and not middle class. Its so few americans that are gonna find their way out the rat race smh
I don't know if this country is the worst. Places like Japan where the jon market is rigid or Spain where the economy is in shambles is good example of how every country has their ups and downs. I do however hate however how expenses are high compared to current salaries.

I think it sucks how the US doesn't have mandatory paid vacation like all the other 1st world countries in the world

5cf032cf210000ed08e68122.jpeg
thats cause anyone that doesnt have guaranteed vacations
and sick leave
have trash jobs
aint had a job that aint guarantee any of those
since i was like 15 or 16

just glad I’m in the position where I have a pension and a 401k. if I end up going broke then it is what it is. I tried.
truth be told
ur pension may not even be enough
depending on how many years u work
and 401k can be gone in a matter of months depending on ur bills
100k in 401k aint really alot
well maybe if u live in like iowa
or some place like that

-largest wealth gap by far out of 1st world nations
-Most racist
-got 4 cities on the most dangerous cities in the world list and there arent any other first world countries remotely close enough to get on the list
-largest obesity issue of the 1st world nations
-College system most predatory
-Most corrupt prison industrial complex

and it goes on for way longer if I wanted to take more time to list them out

In what ways is this the worst 1st world nation in your opinion?

Back
Top Bottom