Do you give your girl money to play with? Vol. You ain't gettin nada

Nobody should be comfortable fully leechin off another person, my situation is temporary and she knows it...she's in school, but she can't be in school forever and knows time is tickin...in the meantime I got her back....that's marriage.

To fully accept that for the rest of your lives since she making twice what you make, she'll take on all the bills while you spend your earned money on personal things is some chump **** and is embarrassing
laugh.gif
if you cool with that and so is she, be it....but you ain't getting no cool points or a pad on the back for that
laugh.gif
like Freeze said, at that point you just fell into the role of her oldest child.
Lol 3 times what I make not twice.  And I'll let anyone pay my bills if they're willing to it's only the smart thing to do.  It's not like I don't have emergency funds saved in case things don't work out and allow myself to be fully dependent on someone else.  Lol at embarrassing alright, lol why would I care about pat on the back from you, Ithe money I get for myself> any of your so called cool points 
roll.gif

right, but if she's supporting him and the kids, what else is left? She's sounding like mom and dad. he just her oldest kid. His game must be el fuego. Prolly got her thinking its her idea. 'I'm just supporting him until he figures out what he wants to do. I know there's some risk but hopefully one day he'll get it popping and then i can kick back for a few'

kidding steezy masterson

View media item 1085488

Can I ask how old you are?

You seem really naive as to what a real relationship is.

Lol 3 times what I make not twice.  And I'll let anyone pay my bills if they're willing to it's only the smart thing to do.  It's not like I don't have emergency funds saved in case things don't work out and allow myself to be fully dependent on someone else.  Lol at embarrassing alright, lol why would I care about pat on the back from you, Ithe money I get for myself> any of your so called cool points :rofl:
he supports his wife nothing wrong with it. He shouldnt see a problem with it the other way around. Very hypocritical. Calling guys kids. Is his wife a kid as well? Equality is cool to me.

Last edited:
It's all the social conditioning. True tho to each they own. I wouldn't want to have a women I support nor would I want a female to support me. I'd rather have my own but everyone marriages and relationships are different. I just think alot of people think hypocritical. It's cool if a female does it but if a man does it he's a "kid". got people trained well.

Last edited:
I would never give my chick money for "recreational/leisure" stuff. You work so you pay for it.

I don't get serious with women who aren't financially responsible anyway. If your unemployed, the last thing you need to worry about is getting you nails and hair done. If you want to do that, pull it out from your savings.

I would never give my chick money for "recreational/leisure" stuff. You work so you pay for it.

I don't get serious with women who aren't financially responsible anyway. If your unemployed, the last thing you need to worry about is getting you nails and hair done. If you want to do that, pull it out from your savings.
Every single chick I've dated in my life didn't consider those things leisure and as overhead.  But regardless of what they classify it as yeah they need to pay for that **** themselves or find someone other than myself to pay for it

Not gon' be able to do it!

Double X!

Aside from my wife I never gave a broad a single dollar, Sporty Thieves mentality til the end.

And even with the wife I have to manage her spending, she'll get carried away. She usually tells me what she wants and I get it for her, 20+ years of putting up with me, she deserves it.

Every single chick I've dated in my life didn't consider those things leisure and as overhead.  But regardless of what they classify it as yeah they need to pay for that **** themselves or find someone other than myself to pay for it
I don't consider it overhead if you're dying your hair a certain color because its the new "summer look" or *insert famous person* was just photo'd out with it.

Last edited:
dated a chick who wanted to borrow the m3 while i went to work after knowing her for a week..........when i declined and she started acting weird she said in quote "your car and your chains are the only thing you have to offer a girl" ......lolwut i told her im a single full time dad with a 1 bedroom apartment and im able to pay my bills but im nowhere near ballin....she was a dime NT , would you have let her borrow the car for a few hours while at work ? im 26 she's 19 if that matters 
roll.gif
.............also , we went to the carmeets/races here in miami /broward and she was egging me on to race this crazy sounding mustang.....i reminded her i got arrested twice for "reckless driving" (140mph+ twice 
mean.gif
) the past year and that the mustang sounded like one of those trucks from monster jam ......she was said "just try it".....pass the mustang at a normal speed and she turns on the hazard lights 
indifferent.gif

cliffs:

chick hits me up on that dm

chick is a dime

chick wanted me to race m3

chick wanted to borrow m3 next day

didnt smash but ate if that makes sense

i shoulda known after the last cliff

i didnt let her use the car though and that created an argument and we never spoke after. 

no derail niether just wanted some nt logic here 

dated a chick who wanted to borrow the m3 while i went to work after knowing her for a week..........when i declined and she started acting weird she said in quote "your car and your chains are the only thing you have to offer a girl" ......lolwut i told her im a single full time dad with a 1 bedroom apartment and im able to pay my bills but im nowhere near ballin....she was a dime NT , would you have let her borrow the car for a few hours while at work ? im 26 she's 19 if that matters :rofl: .............also , we went to the carmeets/races here in miami /broward and she was egging me on to race this crazy sounding mustang.....i reminded her i got arrested twice for "reckless driving" (140mph+ twice :smh: ) the past year and that the mustang sounded like one of those trucks from monster jam ......she was said "just try it".....pass the mustang at a normal speed and she turns on the hazard lights :stoneface:  .......

cliffs:
chick is a dime
i didnt let her use the car though and that created an argument and we never spoke after. 

I don't even know what to say.

dated a chick who wanted to borrow the m3 while i went to work after knowing her for a week..........when i declined and she started acting weird she said in quote "your car and your chains are the only thing you have to offer a girl" ......lolwut i told her im a single full time dad with a 1 bedroom apartment and im able to pay my bills but im nowhere near ballin....she was a dime NT , would you have let her borrow the car for a few hours while at work ? im 26 she's 19 if that matters 
roll.gif
.............also , we went to the carmeets/races here in miami /broward and she was egging me on to race this crazy sounding mustang.....i reminded her i got arrested twice for "reckless driving" (140mph+ twice 
mean.gif
) the past year and that the mustang sounded like one of those trucks from monster jam ......she was said "just try it".....pass the mustang at a normal speed and she turns on the hazard lights 
indifferent.gif

cliffs:

chick is a dime

lol at 19 im not sure what else you expected from her

this whole topic is foreign to me. My girlfriend and I both have full time jobs. she doesnt need my money to support her lifestyle. i get her gifts every now and then and we both pay for what we do in our leisure time but by no means does she get an allowance

my wife is a full-time student and works full-time. she's been taking 15 credits a semester for the past 2 semesters and still has time to help manage our house while holding down her job. after she gave birth to our son, she was back at work after staying at home for 3 months. staying at home for 2 years or more, without any kids, that seems real excessive.

dated a chick who wanted to borrow the m3 while i went to work after knowing her for a week..........when i declined and she started acting weird she said in quote "your car and your chains are the only thing you have to offer a girl" ......lolwut i told her im a single full time dad with a 1 bedroom apartment and im able to pay my bills but im nowhere near ballin....she was a dime NT , would you have let her borrow the car for a few hours while at work ? im 26 she's 19 if that matters :rofl: .............also , we went to the carmeets/races here in miami /broward and she was egging me on to race this crazy sounding mustang.....i reminded her i got arrested twice for "reckless driving" (140mph+ twice :smh: ) the past year and that the mustang sounded like one of those trucks from monster jam ......she was said "just try it".....pass the mustang at a normal speed and she turns on the hazard lights :stoneface:  .......

cliffs:
chick is a dime

She wanted to use you for your assets, realized she wouldn't be able to, and used you for head instead. She was looking for a sugar daddy and wound up finding splenda.

You thought she DMed you for your riveting tweets and thought provoking social commentary? Classic mixup.

As for the question, at 23 I wouldn't entertain a 19 year old. Hell, my girl is lucky she's mature for 24 or otherwise I might be smashing post-menopause yambs.

Last edited:
Chilllllllllssssssss that's an embarrassing position for a man to be in...she can be the breadwinner, because she has a better job making more money, but she won't be the sole provider financially, while I sit at home cleaning and watching the kids....what man is comfortable in that position?...seriously?

bro society really got your mind messed up.

it's ok for a women to do it but yet if a man does it he is a loser ?

i shouldn't expect anything less from a person who said a man isnt a real man if he doesnt own/wears a suit :lol:

cliffs:
chick is a dime

You a grown *** man who ate a 19yr old gold digger you knew for a week and didn't get no butt is all i got from this story.

All Bad.

You a grown *** man who ate a 19yr old gold digger you knew for a week and didn't get no butt is all i got from this story.

All Bad.
How does that happen? Every time I went down on a girl my package went in next. Is like automatic box when you go down. Never had that experience of not having sex after oral.

Back
Top Bottom