DO you guys think trying to get to know a lady now a days is like, playing a game? SMH!

Like, it's so many dumb stipulations on trying to get to know a female..smh! Like, if you text them back right away, you are "lame". If you call them first, you are "lame". If you tell them that you care for them (If you guys go on numerous dates and so forth), you are "lame". If you open the door for them getting out the car, you are "lame". Like, What the hell? It's like you can't win now a days with these ladies, man! What do you guys think? Maybe I am just somewhat old fashioned..

It is a game...the dudes with the highest score always win. Money is your scorecard. So, disregard harlots, acquire currency.

A wiseman once said 'its easy to say no to a ***** that's broke, but a ***** with doe, that got a lil mo...**** I don't know. - Big Sean.

Pick another one bro .
plus you putting them on a pedestal . Opening a car door.smh .
As cliche as it sounds its true. Nice guys finish last

Last edited:
You dealing with the wrong types of female...
Why stress over a woman who plays games...
The market is flooded with viable, adult ***** but it's up to you to seek that out instead of messing with NT Dimes...

Like, it's so many dumb stipulations on trying to get to know a female..smh! Like, if you text them back right away, you are "lame". If you call them first, you are "lame". If you tell them that you care for them (If you guys go on numerous dates and so forth), you are "lame". If you open the door for them getting out the car, you are "lame". Like, What the hell? It's like you can't win now a days with these ladies, man! What do you guys think? Maybe I am just somewhat old fashioned..

These chicks aren't old fashioned soc why are you?

Social media changed the game bro. You have to have a difference approach from what your momb dukes and pop told you.

Just be yourself OP. The right girl will come along that appreciates those gestures. Not every girl is about playing games. And trust me none of them will once all their eggs are dried up and they can't keep a dude around

I don't know why, but I've had better experiences with women from other cultures. Indian, Cape Verdean, Russian off the top of my head.

Many of the assimilated American chicks I've dealt with have this crazy sense of entitlement where nothing will ever be good enough. 

Like other people have said OP. Be yourself. Don't settle. There is a chick out there who will appreciate your character. 
And make sure to eat dat box good

How old are you? That's probably the problem. As girls mature into women they learn to appreciate that stuff. Least the smart ones do.

Last edited:
The game changes, but it won't ever let you not play it. You can keep complaining, or work your way to expert level. Doesn't necessarily mean play their game, but sure as **** understand it.

These chicks aren't old fashioned soc why are you?

Social media changed the game bro. You have to have a difference approach from what your momb dukes and pop told you.

Back
Top Bottom