DO you guys think trying to get to know a lady now a days is like, playing a game? SMH!

Like, it's so many dumb stipulations on trying to get to know a female..smh! Like, if you text them back right away, you are "lame". If you call them first, you are "lame". If you tell them that you care for them (If you guys go on numerous dates and so forth), you are "lame". If you open the door for them getting out the car, you are "lame". Like, What the hell? It's like you can't win now a days with these ladies, man! What do you guys think? Maybe I am just somewhat old fashioned..
nah, none of that is really lame

my bro is super sappy like that and beats hella QUALITY cakes

all you really have to do is what you want, usually girls like that because your selfishness comes off as dominance, they like that, its not as cut and dry like that of course but yea, thats the jist

Like, it's so many dumb stipulations on trying to get to know a female..smh! Like, if you text them back right away, you are "lame". If you call them first, you are "lame". If you tell them that you care for them (If you guys go on numerous dates and so forth), you are "lame". If you open the door for them getting out the car, you are "lame". Like, What the hell? It's like you can't win now a days with these ladies, man! What do you guys think? Maybe I am just somewhat old fashioned..

some females like being with an ******* ive realized & if pops aint teach you the game idk what to tell ya ...it def aint new...females cant ever be pleased & once you realize that your life will be much better. you will both get what you want but the Y will neva be finished

Last edited:
this happened to me back in college, went out to eat with a chick and she had her face buried in her phone. ate my food, wiped my mouth, paid for my food and left. she probably took the tip for a bus

im so glad im out of the dating world. i do miss the easy lay ups and occasional dunks.

I met a beautiful muslim (that actually practices) chick, if i want her my parents and I will speak with her parents. Marriage or nothing at all.

I honestly don't even notice what I do or not do. I treat them like I would any other person I'm interested in. I say whatever I want and do whatever I want, I just make sure to make them laugh and try not to show too much of my arrogant side when we first meet.

If they're into you, it won't really matter. I Scoop them in the Aston, chop it up, finish the date and ask them if they want to come to the crib.

Sometimes it works on the first or second date, sometimes it works on the 3rd or 4th. If it doesn't work soon, I just stop calling/texting or answering their calls/texts.

Then it's on to the next one.

Rinse and repeat.
LOL.

Pick another one bro .
plus you putting them on a pedestal . Opening a car door.smh .
As cliche as it sounds its true. Nice guys finish last

How is opening a door putting the p on the pedestal?

Always over using and killing phrases

OP change where you are meeting these females
Date older women

yambs come way easier when you are independent

women need security

im independent all around, then im above avg looks wise. i really dont sweat women or go above an beyond im pretty selfish when its time for me to settle i will

no such thing as the one, you find someone who fits criteria an make it work

am the hell you talkin about pay her bills?

food>her bills

Post your pic, you always talking about your looks.
Pyp or shut up,

You guys have derailed the thread, op didn't say he can't find a girl he is saying the girls he finds think he is lame or old fashion.

When has it NEVER been "like playing a game." ? ? ?

If you both are in a car and you get out and THEN walk over and open up her door, that just seems forced and phony. But if you two walk to the car and you open her door, cool.

What's phony about it?
Whenever a woman has to WAIT for a door to get opened for it, it loses its affect.

Business door
Car door

:lol:

Naw she can have them but if she is heavy on it 24/7 posting thirst traps, posting sons stories about men. Dead that.

I'm a low key guy and I want a low key girl.
Point is if you keep searching you can find that someone who is compatible to you. It may be tiresome but be patient and don't settle because you are horny.

Just a conversation will small talk is enough. **** all that game-playing bs child's play. Wit and being funny is cool though.

When has it NEVER been "like playing a game." ? ? ?

If you both are in a car and you get out and THEN walk over and open up her door, that just seems forced and phony. But if you two walk to the car and you open her door, cool.

I agree the whole sitting in the car and waiting for him to go to the other side seems time consuming but if we are returning to the car that makes sense.

Its all about finding someone who likes what you like, someone who is willing to compromise for things you find important.

Last edited:
trying to wife a thot after she calms down in her later years = no bueno

Women marry male thots all the time and they survive.

But for real just because the used to play games and like "bad boys"doesn't mean they were thots. Peer pressure makes females do dumb things.

bottom line women are shameless if you let them be. so they are gonna be gold diggers and hauxs cause they have been alone with no guidance. 
trust, if youre looking for love, gonna need to out source, a lot of american women are damaged by life in america. also america is about greed not appreciation.
if you are looking for yambz then any online dating site, school or bar/club is littered with "women" with standard,  give it a few weeks of talking with a date or two,
all that talk goes out the window and you should be digging her out. i have done this with at least 40 different women in  the last 2 years.

trying to wife a thot after she calms down in her later years = no bueno
And how on earth will you find out what she used to be?

You can't, but during 5 years of college, I always got a kick out of seeing women come in with their HS sweethearts, dump them second semester, get washed by a couple frats, then marry some unsuspecting out of state transfer guy their last year.

Back
Top Bottom