Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

u definitely spelled golf wrong.

ever NASCAR is fun in person at least its piss borin on TV...soccer is boring in person and on television.

Question: Why does DR LOVE baseball and dislike soccer? Ever other Latin American country is the opposite. PR was colonized by the US so I get that, and I think Venezuela is like 50/50 but thats it.

I'm into sports but I agree for the most part that golf and baseball is a boring to watch.

But i know some people feel the same way about watching basketball.

Don’t you praise Young Thug? Shoo

35AD7EC2-5CD3-4118-B5F8-B0B03FB5BBB8.jpeg

Extended family is overrated. Just a bunch of people you dread seeing for the rest of your life. Rather meet a hillbilly stranger than some lame *** aunt who visits every 5 years. You know what the worst **** --- THE WORST ****ING **** ---- about extended family is? All the little mongrels they produce. Just one human life after another you couldn't care less about. **** em.

Extended family is overrated. Just a bunch of people you dread seeing for the rest of your life. Rather meet a hillbilly stranger than some lame *** aunt who visits every 5 years. You know what the worst **** --- THE WORST ****ING **** ---- about extended family is? All the little mongrels they produce. Just one human life after another you couldn't care less about. **** em.

Youre the little mongrel to them

I can understand saying, "It isn't as good as authentic Tex-Mex." But to say it is disgusting means it isn't edible, sure it isn't ideal to some, but to infer it isn't edible is a WILD WILD WILD overstatement.

Society destroys McDonalds by the second, they have documentaries destroying them and they didn't have E.Coli outbreaks. What are you saying man LOL

Question: Why does DR LOVE baseball and dislike soccer? Ever other Latin American country is the opposite.

Colombians, Cubans, Ricans, Spaniards, Mexicans all do baseball too, passionately...like i said before, ALOT of outreach and da mystique of being a Major leaguer is dyed in latin's soul especially in da Caribbean.

Question: Why does DR LOVE baseball and dislike soccer? Ever other Latin American country is the opposite. PR was colonized by the US so I get that, and I think Venezuela is like 50/50 but thats it.
not true, soccer is catching on but we're decades behind everybody

A professional league was established just a few years ago and one of the teams made it to the round of 16 of the CONCACAF champions league. We lost badly, but that was a good look for the league in order to improve.

Back
Top Bottom