Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I see why you say this, but you gotta factor in how he could've died too. Pac and Big dying in drive-bys, and the climate surrounding it adds to their legend. If X died in a shootout with the Feds, then I would possibly agree. But if he died from let's say an extreme peanut allergic reaction, that's not as "valiant". He would get sweated crazy of what could've been, but how he would've died also effects his status.

Prodigy died choking on a egg... doesn't take away from his cemented legacy.

pun was da 1st latino to go platinum...put some respect on his name.

Im saying...

"local cat" to me means some rapper that is known on his block or only his borough. Might perform at some shady club or some ****.

Dude went platinum. If hes only a "local cat" how were mans like me from a next country bumpin his music?

pun was da 1st latino to go platinum...put some respect on his name.

I'm a give you that. But who was the king of the New York ? Answer me that.

Fat joe and pun were local when they were just doing stuff on Ralph McDaniels show back in the 90s and other venues .They gained traction gradually and streets were feeling them. Big was still the King during these times before he passed and then jay z and nas fought for throne BIG had as the king of nyc.

some of you are abusing the > greater than sign. Without giving a real explanation to your opinion or argument.

can't take some of you serious unless you from nyc like ninjahood. cause some of you cats might be from Idaho or something. talking about i know these streets, but slang potatoes for living on a farm land.

Last edited:
Prodigy died choking on a egg... doesn't take away from his cemented legacy.
Didn't say it takes a way, it just doesnt add to his legacy. IF Prodigy died in a standoff wit police in the middle of QB, that would have def added to his legacy. How Big and Pac died and the surround circumstances added to their legacy.

Last edited:
some of you are abusing the > greater than sign. Without giving a real explanation to your opinion or argument.

can't take some of you serious unless you from nyc like ninjahood. cause some of you cats might be from Idaho or something. talking about i know these streets, but slang potatoes for living on a farm land.

I’m from Queens, so try another BS excuse

I’m from Queens, so try another BS excuse
Queens what part of Queens? You still ain't give no explanation to your > than sign. no wonder u said Nas>Big.

i'm from Brooklyn all roughest parts you can think of. Flatbush, ENY, crown heights etc.... and Bed-Stuy "DO or Die"

I mean i just disagree.
We have different opinions on that

I've never played or watch golf but I was referring to the big sports.

Back
Top Bottom