Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

DC, where Im at the average women is Mexican so it makes sense to me. With that being said, she might even fall into BELOW average. Depending on your taste.

I need to know where I can randomly walk around and see most women in her shape or even in good shape

Even in LA, the tortas be around all over the place

Nothin wrong with it.. love me some tortas
But America’s obesity rate alone should tell you most women aren’t on her level from the get go. Not even factoring in genetics for face features and etc.

30% of Mexican women are obese as of 2012. You sure this would help your argument?
Ok NOW we getting to the root of things, I see :lol: DC likes his tall glasses of water. I've been there...it fun.

You say that as if its a bad thing. The clinical definition of 'obese' doesn't necessarily mean 'out of shape'. Clinically speaking, ya girl Persephanii is 'obese' so you said that to say what?

9.3/10, obesity = out of shape.

Especially if we are talking about Mexican women.

Come on with the politically correct talk.

Persephani is an exception to the rule. Not the norm.

I need to know where I can randomly walk around and see most women in her shape or even in good shape

Even in LA, the tortas be around all over the place

Nothin wrong with it.. love me some tortas
But America’s obesity rate alone should tell you most women aren’t on her level from the get go. Not even factoring in genetics for face features and etc.
LOL yeah.

I've lived in the MILF capital of LA and most 43 year old women are not touching Gisele :lol:

LOL yeah.

I've lived in the MILF capital of LA and most 43 year old women are not touching Gisele :lol:

These dudes clowning on Giselle be the same dudes into women who look shapely in clothes and filters, but look like Jabba the Hutt once it all comes off.

They prolly base they taste in Women cause Kendrick Lamar likes stretch marks.

We all got that friend who only likes "Thick" women, but really, theyre just fat.

Yeah, she got a big rack, big butt, but a big gut to match too.

Im ignoring them as I suspect those number are made up. The obesity rate is actually a lot higher but it doesnt matter because we know this...

And this..

Also this..

:nerd:

Is ‘obese’

All that big *** got big *** celulite craters too, as soona s they get over 30, they become 3-5x that size.

One of my friends got got by one, as soon as she had their kid, she stopped working out and became 5x the size she was. He got frauded. Hes so unhappy and would rather be at work then go home to her.

When I was in college,this girl I was with for 3 years got comfortable the last 3 months and gained 30-50 lbs, I dumped her quick, she was like, "I cant believe you dumped me because of my weight gain."

I was like, "You got yourself dumped."

Good thing I did, cause she weighs like 150lbs more than she did when I first met her, and she was talkin bout marriage, I dodged a grenade.

That has never been argued.

While on that walk, how many will you find that look worse than her though?

Again, when yall make these, "I will see better looking women on my walk" comments yall tend to forget there are not so good looking women walking the sake streets. :lol:
okay so when can WE go on a WALK TOGETHER???

One of my friends got got by one, as soon as she had their kid, she stopped working out and became 5x the size she was. He got frauded. Hes so unhappy and would rather be at work then go home to her.

When I was in college,this girl I was with for 3 years got comfortable the last 3 months and gained 30-50 lbs, I dumped her quick, she was like, "I cant believe you dumped me because of my weight gain."

Good thing I did, cause she weighs like 150lbs more than she did when I first met her, and she was talkin bout marriage, I dodged a grenade.
Drake would be ashamed of you. You probably fed her them first 30. :lol:

okay so when can WE go on a WALK TOGETHER???
IMG_8545.gif

Drake would be ashamed of you. You probably fed her them first 30. :lol:

She was fed the entire time and managed to keep in shape, its when she though she was going to get a ring she got comfortable, her mistake, 15 years later shes fat and Im still high maintenance and expect my chicks not to get sloppy. If I can put the effort in to look the same as my 20s, why not her? If its hard to stay in shape when youre older, work harder.

Gawwwwwwwdamb

This belongs in the fat shaming thread :lol:

She was fed the entire time and managed to keep in shape, its when she though she was going to get a ring she got comfortable, her mistake, 15 years later shes fat and Im still high maintenance and expect my chicks not to get sloppy. If I can put the effort in to look the same as my 20s, why not her? If its hard to stay in shape when youre older, work harder.
just cheat brah :lol:

Back
Top Bottom