Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I ride my bike and bike lanes need to have the the concrete barriers like they do in Boulder. I almost exclusively ride in bike lanes and even then I've almost got hit countless times with people using the bike lane as an extra lane when we don't have the barriers.

That makes sense and obviously I’d be less upset if there weren’t any other options

Where’s I’m from the neighborhood speed limit it 40-50 and sidewalks are widely open.

If a person on a bike is riding in the street lane it’s because they CHOSE to and have decided that’s where they belong / desire to be.

When I was in HS, a kid in my town died riding his bike across a cross walk when he had the go ahead. Driver came and slammed him head on. How anyone would PREFER to ride in the street is beyond me. Not even mentioning the inconveniencing of other if you’re riding in the street lane.

For clarification, I don’t care about bike lane riding. I’m mainly speaking on street lane riding.
The scariest thing for me, riding NYC streets was someone opening a car door as I pass. Pre bike lanes when we shared the road with cars I always stayed closest to the cars parked vs the moving cars. I did a complete front flip once when somebody caught me with a door 🤬 and that's only because they opened it as I was next to them otherwise I most likely avoid it. Bike lanes have removed that threat.

Speaking of bikes and bike lanes. I avoid parking next to bike lanes cuz I always see hit and runs

[media]

Last edited:
Yall misuse the word AVERAGE. #NTExtremes

She isn't AVERAGE by any stretch. Yes, I have seen a thousand women that look better but the AVERAGE white girl doesn't look as good as her.

Not saying she is vicious or anything either.

Isn't she Brazilian? She's average looking compared to other models, that's for sure.

Pinup girls >>> Supermodels

Models are supposed to be modeling the clothes, not their looks anyway. They were always skinny because that meant less material to use on the clothes. Idk where the idea the models themselves are supposed to look good.

Yes. If I get to select the area on any given weekend

If You have to control the sample size then the claim is invalid.

But even given your "selected area" preference; there will be PLENTY of weak girls there as well. Some WELL below average.

Funny how the human brain works.

Is this woman "hella average"? Nah.

Is this the face of a woman that's stunning? Also, nah. :lol:

images

Dukes are losing grip on reality if they think she’s “average” for any city in a legitimate average.

Back
Top Bottom