Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Rent money girl cuter.

Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 9.24.43 AM.png

giphy (3).gif

Don't see it.

Looks wise, yall hype her up.

I just think I lot of it is driven to get attention to the league. I don't think people really think these women like her and Caitlyn are dimes.

Also believe the days of a buncha Sylvia Fowles and Rebecca Lobos looking women are over :lol:

Don't see it.

Looks wise, yall hype her up.

So what? Are you going to stop anyone or you just want to make sure we know how you feel? I think you want us to think youre attractive. Thats why you hate on all women mentions on NT. You want the NT meat.

Last edited:
NT appreciates milk queens like Sydney Sweeney. We just don't gas the overrated ones like Ms. Travis Kelce

NT appreciates milk queens like Sydney Sweeney. We just don't gas the overrated ones like Ms. Travis Kelce

That's NT's right, I dont care.

Just because NT likes Sydney Sweeney doesnt mean I have to, unless thats what you believe?

Do you think should all of NT like and hype up the same women?

Do you prefer sheep mentality, does it bother you when someone's likes differs than yours?

Do you think your taste in women is superior because you like Sydney Sweeney?

If the answer is yes to any of this, youre prolly insecure.

Folks just using the word "y'all" incorrectly. "Y'all" means "you all", which would mean everyone on NT. EYE think she's.......................average.

Anyone know what episode this spongebob running away meme originates from?  : r/KnowYourMeme

Again i ask, so what if you think shes average, does that mean people who thinks she is not average should agree with you?

That's NT's right, I dont care.

Just because NT likes Sydney Sweeney doesnt mean I have to, unless thats what you believe?

Do you think should all of NT like and hype up the same women?

Do you prefer sheep mentality, does it bother you when someone's likes differs than yours?

Do you think your taste in women is superior because you like Sydney Sweeney?

If the answer is yes to any of this, youre prolly insecure.

I'll make YOU stop liking her.

How, by DM'ing and begging me to start stuff with people you dont like on NT on your behalf?

You SHOULD do things on your own.

We all know youre only good at starting stuff, never capable of stopping anything.

Youre always stirring the pot, but never taking a sip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom