Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

How, by DM'ing and begging me to start stuff with people you dont like on NT on your behalf?

You SHOULD do things on your own.

We all know youre only good at starting stuff, never capable of stopping anything.

Youre always stirring the pot, but never taking a sip.
:rofl:

I see you just pulled the "make light of the situation" card so you dont have to use the "Im just playing bro" card.

Your TCG technique is easy to figure out.

1716490220423.png

YOU ARE NOT KENDRICK.

Your lyrics, Meek Mill are:

I wanna buy your love, tell me what it's gon' be?
I wanna buy your love, everything is on me

I just came home after being banned form this thread for 48 hours, if I get banned again, im going to restart the Anthony Edwards Haters thread.

Last edited:
EYE think she's.......................average.
I'm'a need you to randomly take pics of 19 women around your way then post said pics.
(It's only weird if you make it weird.)
Tell them you're an influencer and it's for a contest. Winner gets... I don't know, just make something up, like bitcoin.

If I cant be on a Sneaker Forum that wont let me like Cameron Brink and Taylor Swift in peace, I need to leave this place.

Its bring out the worst in me, attacking my alt account DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and WASHED KING WASHED KING I dont want to be THE GREATEST TALKER IN NT HISTORY anymore, the Curse of Greatness is real.

Never stop being you, heavy is the head.

EYE appreciate the personality. Keeps the site fresh.

If you feel that way, be a trendsetter and buy a pair. Start something new.
The quality tho, thats the question. I feel like if I step a bit too spirited them **** will fall apart. Or they have those HARD “rubber” soles like payless shoes in the 80s. All jokes aside tho, the right pair with the fight fit on the right person, it could be pulled off. :pimp:

I kinda respect Taylor Swift's gangsta. She manipulates the release of her albums in such a way that it blocks other female artists who are dropping new albums from the #1 spot. Lol.

My girl (white) has told me that Taylor has released her her newest albums on vinyl but there’s a collection available out there. “you bought number one out of four” and the ONLY difference is the vinyl cover color. Thus having all of them go crazy buying the others in the collection.

Do they actually have a vinyl player??? You guesstimate that.

But her being so big that she buys back the masters is a very smart play. I don’t know how many others can practically do that.

Back
Top Bottom