Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

1717435076744.jpeg
That's the best you got man? :lol:

I was expecting something more convincing.

The South Beach era was overrated/dumb. Every cat thought that color combo worked on every single shoe that was on Nike ID. **** was corny, if they could they would’ve South Beached Monarchs. A lot of cats thought they were doing it, being “individuals” as they were herded into the same flock of corny ****.

On a different note, Stove God Cooks is a dope MC, but it’s been several years, dude is turning into the D’Angelo of Hip Hop.

Looking at it on paper, beastiality is more moral than eating meat.

Best argument I’ve heard against beastiality is that animals can’t consent, but they can’t consent to being killed and eaten either. Would you rather your loved one be sexually assaulted or murdered and eaten?

If this is the point in your day where you’ve decided you’ve had enough internet, I understand.

Looking at it on paper, beastiality is more moral than eating meat.

Best argument I’ve heard against beastiality is that animals can’t consent, but they can’t consent to being killed and eaten either. Would you rather your loved one be sexually assaulted or murdered and eaten?

If this is the point in your day where you’ve decided you’ve had enough internet, I understand.

Neal Brennan had a good joke about this on his 2024 special on Netflix.

1717535135957.png

When I walk into a restroom and see full grown men parallel parked next to each other at the urinals, I leave. There’s no excuse if there are empty urinals.

Back
Top Bottom