Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Its not even a matter of what takes a certain amount of time. I just find it safer to back in and drive out than vice-versa. You back out, you have blind spots, you have to break your neck to see what cars are coming in either direction. You may have another driver backing out, not paying attention and backing into you while you are backing out (see old ppl do this ALL the time).

I mostly pull in and be done with it based on the situation. Supermarket? Work? Yup. The club? Nope. Funny though I've found out lifetime backers actually have a hard time pulling in easy.

Jordan's 15, 16, 20 and 23 are all fire. I personally like the 18, 19 and 21 as well, so FOH

19 grew on me alot.

Especially the black red.

First color of the 21 was real nice. Real simple.

parking backwards in a parking spot makes no sense when it takes the same amount of time to leave the parking spot if you park normal...

Its actually easier/safer to leave a spot going forward. Can see and react to other cars and people coming much easier.

Its not even hard to do, if you angle your car the right way you can back right in without trying to snap your neck to see if you will hit something

Ya its not hard at all to reverse park. Neither is parallel.

I mostly pull in and be done with it based on the situation. Supermarket? Work? Yup. The club? Nope. Funny though I've found out lifetime backers actually have a hard time pulling in easy.

Supermarket is a must to park head first. If you back in (assuming its one of those spots where theres another spot infront of you) theres a chance someones gonna park too close to your trunk. I always pull in at the supermarket or anywhere i know ima.use my trunk.

I understand your point but the same could be said about reversing into a parking spot where you have some blind spots and anything can happen. Parking either way is fine I'm just saying that it takes the same amount of time regardless of how you park.

It's safer to reverse into a parking space . I drive a delivery truck and I can assure it's safer.

Along the same lines as some of the other posts:

I don't think its wrong to hit a woman. I think its wrong to hit other people period and if you initiate physical violence then expect it to be reciprocated. My general guideline is that if I view you as a physical threat, we're gonna scrap, regardless of gender. I wouldn't fight some 5 ft 3, 120 guy but I'd fight a Serena Williams sized woman.

I don't get the idea that "she's a woman, how could you do that?" Can she not control her emotions or think about the consequences of her actions? Is she a child? That's a pretty crappy double standard The same way I'd think about it long and hard before I step to a Shaq-sized dude, women should think about it before they step to people who can beat their ***. Don't hit a dude, then look at him crazy when he hits back.

I don't think its wrong to hit a woman. I think its wrong to hit other people period and if you initiate physical violence then expect it to be reciprocated. My general guideline is that if I view you as a physical threat, we're gonna scrap, regardless of gender. I wouldn't fight some 5 ft 3, 120 guy but I'd fight a Serena Williams sized woman.

I don't get the idea that "she's a woman, how could you do that?" Can she not control her emotions or think about the consequences of her actions? Is she a child? That's a pretty crappy double standard The same way I'd think about it long and hard before I step to a Shaq-sized dude, women should think about it before they step to people who can beat their ***. Don't hit a dude, then look at him crazy when he hits back.

I somewhat agree. Dudes who strictly just beat on women or weak people in general are cowards though.

my grandmother told me and my brothers if she hit, hit back. st8 up...damn i miss Granny 
frown.gif

"i'll never hit a woman, but i'll beat a b****** a** " 

Last edited:
After you beat your woman, it's either make it or break it. Your relationship will grow stronger than ever, or she's leaving you

Nah b, you just being loyal but this is def not a better look.

I do have confidence that the necessary adjustments will be made.

Back
Top Bottom