Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Futurama > Rick and Morty
Without even attempting to be edgy. R&M's 3rd season solidified my stance.

Wilson Evolution basketballs suck, so do the Solution. From the feel, to the channels.

I hate having to play with them every time I hoop because dudes swear they are best.

And I am pissed at Spalding for ruining the TF-1000 and cursing me to his hell.

The top 10 r&m episodes are better than the entire run of futurama

Nah
What are the top 10 supposed to be?
Lemme guess
The Citadel one
The first evil morty one
The dog
Pickle Rick (trash)
The wedding
Tiny Rick
Parasites
Meeseeks
The one where Rick dates the whole planet
The fart cloud

The top 10 r&m episodes are better than the entire run of futurama
Agree,never was into Futurama though. Probably close to the bottom of the list of animated shows aimed at adults.

If I had to make a list, Rick and Morty,The Simpsons,and King of the Hill are the best of the mainstream animated shows targeted to an adult audience.

I feel like that would be difficult besides boxing
I follow boxing more than any other sport. The fixing in boxing is peanuts compared to the bigger sports such as basketball and football. In boxing you have shady promoters and managers. The fixing usually comes in the form of someone being instructed to throw a fight or corrupt judges, but that is about as far as it goes. The more viewers the more elaborate the fixing is.

Explain to which degree you feel it is scripted

This is a broad statement

The powers that be decide which teams make the playoff and win championships. It goes far beyond handing over the trophy to the "winners" or covering a points spread. But gambling is a component of fixing games. The outcomes of these games affect the economy of the cities that the team represents. They are not going to let that be decided by chance. The feuds and injuries recently in the NBA are so obviously scripted. They're all actors. It's just like WWE they create good guys and villains. Sometimes the good guy wins, and vice versa. They also like to create fairy tale endings.

This might ruffle some feathers, but I believe that Gordon Hayward's injury on opening night was fake. This is to prolong him and Brad Stevens from winning a championship, which will happen in a year or two. It's sort of like with Jordan retro's they always screw up a couple parts just so you anticipate the next release. So, the Celtics are going to fall short this season, then the discussions will be what if they had Hayward? Of course we remember the NCAA championship when Hayward missed the game winning shot. When he does finally win a championship with Coach Stevens, it will complete the Cinderella story.

This might ruffle some feathers, but I believe that Gordon Hayward's injury on opening night was fake. This is to prolong him and Brad Stevens from winning a championship, which will happen in a year or two. It's sort of like with Jordan retro's they always screw up a couple parts just so you anticipate the next release. So, the Celtics are going to fall short this season, then the discussions will be what if they had Hayward? Of course we remember the NCAA championship when Hayward missed the game winning shot. When he does finally win a championship with Coach Stevens, it will complete the Cinderella story.
So who was "in the know" on the Hayward situation? Is it just Brad and GH, or does the entire Celtics Team know what is going down?

Haywards injury looked real tho lol.

And also these are athletes...theyre not actors
Alot of the emotion seems genuine.

But the main thing to me is..considering the sheer amount of players in the NBA and NFL, someone would have said something.

I like the unpopop tho

I follow boxing more than any other sport. The fixing in boxing is peanuts compared to the bigger sports such as basketball and football. In boxing you have shady promoters and managers. The fixing usually comes in the form of someone being instructed to throw a fight or corrupt judges, but that is about as far as it goes. The more viewers the more elaborate the fixing is.

The powers that be decide which teams make the playoff and win championships. It goes far beyond handing over the trophy to the "winners" or covering a points spread. But gambling is a component of fixing games. The outcomes of these games affect the economy of the cities that the team represents. They are not going to let that be decided by chance. The feuds and injuries recently in the NBA are so obviously scripted. They're all actors. It's just like WWE they create good guys and villains. Sometimes the good guy wins, and vice versa. They also like to create fairy tale endings.

My grandmother was a huge basketball fan and she believed until the day she died that it was fixed at almost every level. I don't know if I believe it's straight up rigged but they are definitely shady things going on in the NBA and college and to some extent high school.

I can believe/buy that refs are told to sway calls in a certain direction, other than that, it is hard for me to believe players/coaches are in on it as well.

But I don't put anything out of question. You could be right, who knows

Haywards injury looked real tho lol.

And also these are athletes...theyre not actors
Alot of the emotion seems genuine.

But the main thing to me is..considering the sheer amount of players in the NBA and NFL, someone would have said something.

I like the unpopop tho
I'm not saying that these athletes are not capable of jumping four feet off the ground or catching a football over a defender. I'm saying that the feuds, storylines, and winners are scripted and that is where the acting comes in. Now if the Hayward injury is indeed fake, I couldn't tell you how it was done. The stunts in movies and pro wrestling look pretty damn realistic and I couldn't explain how. Hollywood just has a way with special effects.

In most cases, looking at it from a revenue and ratings perspective will connect the dots. The LeBron James and Kyrie Irving feud is fake IMO. The Kyrie Irving trade accomplishes several things.

1. This created a new feud between former teammates. Controversy sells.

2. It makes the Eastern conference playoffs more intriguing and competitive when these two teams face off.

3. It's helps maximize merchandise sales. With Kyrie and LeBron both on the same team, most people are going to choose one or the other .

For instance, a typical fan might buy one jersey and one signature shoe of one player. Moving Kyrie to Boston opens a new stream of revenue because he does not have to compete with Lebron in Cleveland. Nike just obtained the NBA license this season, think it's a coincidence?

Last edited:
If we are talking about media driven/forced/created, storylines to peak fan interest/participation then sure, pro sports are SCRIPTED.

I don't think it is an unpopular opinion to think the media purposely stirs up trouble.

So who was "in the know" on the Hayward situation? Is it just Brad and GH, or does the entire Celtics Team know what is going down?

I doubt that everyone is in on the scheme. There are certainly tiers even among all stars. Though I do think most of the all-stars are the ones who have deals with the devil so to speak. If they spill the beans or break the code then there will be consequences.

If we are talking about media driven/forced/created, storylines to peak fan interest/participation then sure, pro sports are SCRIPTED.

I don't think it is an unpopular opinion to think the media purposely stirs up trouble.

I am saying that the outcomes, trades, injuries, etc. are mostly orchestrated in order to create these story lines. Another example would be LeBron James move to Miami. Do you really believe that a multi-Billionaire owner didn't have the common sense to bring in more talent to support LeBron? A friggin 9 year playing NBA 2k would stack his team better than that. It just wasn't in the plans for Lebron to win a championship in Cleveland at that time.

I doubt that everyone is in on the scheme. There are certainly tiers even among all stars. Though I do think most of the all-stars are the ones who have deals with the devil so to speak. If they spill the beans or break the code then there will be consequences.

Speak more on the deals with the devil?

1. Is this mandatory free masonry??

2. Do these demons help players elevate their sklls?

3. What happens when they refuse?

Just interested in your theories

Speak more on the deals with the devil?

1. Is this mandatory free masonry??

2. Do these demons help players elevate their sklls?

3. What happens when they refuse?

Just interested in your theories

I don't think the scripting or fixing of games has to do with Freemasony. But I am also not denying the possibility of Freemason involvement in pro sports. Simply because it's not that complicated. Sign a deal for XX million dollars, you and your family are well taken care of, and just ****. It's hard for most human beings to refuse this type of deal.

These players would obviously need to come in already having the athleticism and skills. Only a select few are chosen to be pushed as superstars and even then they would need to possess certain elite qualities just to qualify, if that is what you were insinuating.

Well the first and fairly recent example that comes to mind is Steph Curry in the last few minutes Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals. He threw that wild pass to Klay Thompson that went out of bounds. His shots were far off to one side. He knows that he is such a great shooter that if he gets right over the rim, it's going in. Let's just say that if he botched it, little Riley would go missing.

So you're saying injuries are scripted. I guess Boogie just voluntarily tore his Achilles the other night, right?
I'm not saying that EVERY injury, trade, or feud for that matter is fake. The Boogie Cousins injury could be real or it could be fake. I have been analyzing the possible angles for it to be fake. I do have several possibilities but I will get back to you when I have more substantial information.

Back
Top Bottom