Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

parking backwards in a parking spot makes no sense when it takes the same amount of time to leave the parking spot if you park normal...

"Many drivers find that backing into a parking space affords them more visibility when exiting the space. Because the front of your vehicle will be directed towards the parking lot, you will have a clearer view of your exit if you back into parking spaces instead of driving into them."

"Many drivers find that backing into a parking space affords them more visibility when exiting the space. Because the front of your vehicle will be directed towards the parking lot, you will have a clearer view of your exit if you back into parking spaces instead of driving into them."

I always reverse park because of this and if I gotta leave if something is about to pop off

People that travel just to post on social media/dating apps to flex are corny to me
I’m toward the other end of the spectrum.. most of the time I barely have any pics / videos of my trips and vacations because I’m on my phone so much less.

I agree, it’s corny af.. especially in their 20’s and their parents are paying and they still flexing I get so confused :lol:

Sunny side eggs always looked raw to me. Not for me

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__...jpg

Sunny side eggs always looked raw to me. Not for me

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__...jpg

I got food poisoning twice from eggs (not made my me, one from an NYC breakfast cart and one from a Mexican restaurant as it was on top of a cemita) so when I make sunny side for myself I wait until theres a bit of whitening on the yolk. Still runny though, sometimes I do it over easy also. Never got food poisoning from eggs I made myself.

Scrambled eggs are easy to make but difficult to make delicious.

I’d say like 90% of scrambled eggs I eat are “meh”
Do you mean plain? Or are you saying even with items that you like cooked into them, they're still meh to you? Because bruh, scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar, onion, and green peppers... *chef's kiss*

-foe

I like my scrambled eggs with just salt. Scrambled eggs dont need to be fancy for me, dont need an omelette type or this and that. Ive always loved the taste though, if im that lazy to get something else or make something ill make some scrambled eggs and just eat it with rice. Decent meal.

I don’t want to live in a 4000sq ft house. I mean I don’t currently (cause I couldn’t afford one in the DMV anyway :lol:) but it just doesn’t really interest me. Family would be me, the misses, and a kid.

Last edited:
I don’t want to live in a 4000sq ft house. I mean I don’t currently (cause I couldn’t afford one in the DMV anyway :lol:) but it just doesn’t really interest me. Family would be me, the misses, and a kid.
Yep.

I have less interest in owning more internal space and more interest in owning the some land around my home to create space between me and any humans outside my family :lol:

Back
Top Bottom