Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I feel like a lot of people got hooked on those delivery services during lockdown. Just pick the places with little to no delivery fees.

I don't really use it much because the markups are nuts. If there's enough coupons to where it's the same or less than pickup i'm in though.

The amount of people I know who still DoorDash food on a regular basis is astounding.

I do it on rare occasion when I smoke and can’t drive to get it. But regularly? Nahhhh

I order Doordash/Ubereats like twice a week. I use gift cards that are 10-15% off and look for deals. It usually doesn't cost that much more than to buy at the restaurant. Sometimes it's even cheaper.

But most importantly, I value the time that I save. I hate throwing away 30+ mins just to grab food. Used to do it all the time when I was younger though.

They mark up the prices and still charge service fees when there's no "delivery fee"

This isn't even including the tip.

I pretty much stopped ordering from apps simply because I realized I'm paying more money for food that's gonna be cold no matter what :lol:
Yea I don't know why people order fast food with these apps. Especially fries.

When I pick up my own fries there's basically a 5 minute window before it starts to get cold unless it's fresh out the fryer then it's 10 minutes

Best ring name in wrestling
IMG_6915.jpeg

Brutus the barber beefcake

Back
Top Bottom