Do you have that one friend. . .

Do you have that one friends. . .

Do you guys have that one friend who is constantly trying to kick it with girls, but he himself never has any girls to kick it with? And every time me or my other friend have some to kick it with he never gets any?

Do you have that one friend who gets paranoid when he smokes weed? So i'm like why even smoke it?

Last edited:
I think we all do. Lol

Last edited:
Do you have that one friend who would do you a favor if it meant that you "owe" him? And literally means it? :smh:

Do you have that one friend who says "Yeah man, we should kick it more!" but never hits you up?

Do you have that one friend who comes over to your house and just destroys your kitchen like they paid for it?

Do you have that one friend who isn't original at all, and steals everything you say?

They're all in the category of "that guy". :lol:

do you have that friend that always wants to go someplace, but never wants to drive, so you don't end up going after he hyped you up?

...i do, because he is me and i am him.

Last edited:
Do you have that one friend that calls you, you miss the call, call them back immediately and they don't pick up? Its like you don't pick up so they throw the phone out the window.

I agree with OP about everybody having that friend who always wants to chill with girls but never has or KNOWS any, nor does he want to try to meet any new ones in public, yet runs around saying "I got hoXs".

Everybody has that friend who sees a girl who shows interest in YOU, but says "oh shes ok I guess, but u can do alot better", then she tells u he's trying to get her # through facebook msg lol.

And everybody has that friend that tries to act like a bad***** when a cop is trying to give u a break smdh

That one dude that you know is going to steal from you eventually.

The one guy that always compares himself to you and is certain that he excels over you in every way but the truth is the opposite.

The dude that cant lose no matter what. Dude wont go home until he wins then shows off the next day that he won after getting owned all day.

Thar one guy that tries to be a pimp but in reality he is the simp.

I'm that one guy who gets paranoid from weed so I completely stopped with it. I don't even know why it gets me like that. I would always wake up the next day with notes to myself in my phone saying 'YO BRO, YOU'RE NOT HIGH RIGHT NOW.' :lol: :lol: Drinks for me.

... :smokin

Do you have that one friend who would do you a favor if it meant that you "owe" him? And literally means it? :smh:
Do you have that one friend who says "Yeah man, we should kick it more!" but never hits you up?
Do you have that one friend who comes over to your house and just destroys your kitchen like they paid for it?
Do you have that one friend who isn't original at all, and steals everything you say?
They're all in the category of "that guy". :lol:

:smh: :lol: That's me.

Do you have that one friends. . .

Do you guys have that one friend who is constantly trying to kick it with girls, but he himself never has any girls to kick it with? And every time me or my other friend have some to kick it with he never gets any?

Do you have that one friend who gets paranoid when he smokes weed? So i'm like why even smoke it?
:smh: me. Thats the friend

i got guy friends who have mostly friends that are girls, Mr. Social Butterfly / Friends Zone Guy, and always knows all the spots that girls are hanging out, but he's just good friends and them and they have their shoulder to cry on talks . . . but yeah, he never gets any because he acts more like an asexual, little brother and doesn't put on the vibe that he's on the prowl.

I'm the friend that hits the function n swears I'm Gods gift to women..but probably gets 5 numbers max
I'm the friend that doesnt throw his hood up being from the burbs Lol when all my boys throwing up theirs lol at the club
Does anybody have the friend thats like aye dog that fit is fresh let me rock that tonight
I'm the friend that pulls makes sure u eat right if I got the money n were out

Last edited:
Do you have that one friend who turns into the devil after drinking? And then proceeds to c-block everyone in the crew by going off on the girls you guys are talking to? :smh:

Anyone hve friends that you grew u
P with/ partied with, and they just got a Gf they want to get married one day, but now i fnd my friend only hangs wit the fellas when his girls at work, and dosnt talk to me when he's with her...is he ashamed of his past and don want his girl to find out how he was back in the day? I feel like he's a fake friend now. And ive been his ride or die for 14 years...is this apart of growing up? Is this normal? Should I stop hanging with him? Because honestly anytime I do his girl calls and he starts actin corny

Do you have that one friend who turns into the devil after drinking? And then proceeds to c-block everyone in the crew by going off on the girls you guys are talking to? :smh:

Haha this one too, forgot because we dont hang much anymore

Do you have to one friend who tell you he'll be ready in 15 but once you get to his crib and pick him up, he takes and extra 30 to get ready?

do you have that one friend who is 25 but isnt allowed to stay past 12 on the weekends and still lives at home with his mommy and when his 16 yr old sister calls its time to go home?

do you have that one friend who had the gf that hated you therefore u guys didnt hang out for 4 yrs or so then one day he invites you to her party and you end up ******g her after he leaves cuz they had a fight then he picks you up in the morning and it turns out they broke up..? btw this guy is a super simp,was seeing another girl that would visit san diego every weekend and she ended up not coming back and then finds out shes getting married a month later to some dude she was seeing the whole time they were together..this guy is rich but he cant seem to figure out thats the only reason girls like him cuz hes afraid to be himself cuz hes so afraid of being judged...

do you have that priviledged jewish friend who thinks he's a rapper and think he has street credit cuz he hangs out with 2 black guys,one of em is this fat kid that gets no girls, and the other is this really scronny whitewashed simp named kellen..lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom