Do you like shorts that cover the knees or above the knees?

How should shorts fit?

• cover the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really dont like having my knees exposed. Below the knees for me. Like 4 - 5 inches. But I wear them a little higher, with a belt. I like how it looks. And it makes my butt look nice and plump.

Last edited:
So the weather is getting warm and I'm gonna shop for shorts soon. I'm 5'11" so it's hard to find shorts that cover my knees.

Do you guys prefer shorts that cover your knees or sit just above your knees? I'm not talking short shorts either.

Haha. I swear I had this convo with someone not too long ago. By the end of it, I think it all depends on the shorts. Like b-ball shorts have to be long but if you wear like normal shorts, above or on the knee.

Yes:
os1166_110_camo_1_.jpg

No:
Lil-Wayne-Bulls-cap-famous-stars-straps-sweater-marc-jacobs-camo-shorts-nike-air-dt-max-sneakers.jpg

I need to buy some chino / khaki shorts that end where the middle of my kneecap is or above it. All my shorts are too long.
/thread

At/slightly below knees when wearing bulky basketball shoes, slightly above knees when wearing flip flops or low top sneakers like chucks

This is the wrong place to discuss it though, dudes here wear camo cargo shorts and foams like a uniform. Stuck in 10th grade

Last edited:
At/slightly below knees when wearing bulky basketball shoes, slightly above knees when wearing flip flops or low top sneakers like chucks

This is the wrong place to discuss it though, dudes here wear camo cargo shorts and foams like a uniform. Stuck in 10th grade

I'm guilty of this. I really really like camo/green though. The whole week I wear suits though so it's not like I wear it everyday, just once a week.

What's wrong with camo cargos though?

if you long short wearers want to shorten up your shorts without buying new ones, just get them hemmed at the tailor...

...i can't really wear shorts though, mosquitos bite me too much, so i only wear them when working out indoors 
mean.gif

Cool gif bruh but it doesn't change the fact that shorts are :x

Anybody that owns a pair of shorts thay arent basketball shorts seriously needs to reevaluate their life

Lol wut!?

I'm not even understanding the logic behind this. Even the damb president wears shorts.

Y'all too bourgeois for me bruh

Dude is one of those stuck in 2004 people that rock STF 501s and Air Forces on a hot day

Actually, people wore jean shorts back then, so I don't know what he's talking about

Camo cargo shorts are just hideous and tacky. If you want to look like every clueless 15 year old in the country, go ahead. Of course there's gonna be "oh so you rock chubbies" comments like those are the only 2 shorts that exist on the planet :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom