Do you like shorts that cover the knees or above the knees?

How should shorts fit?

• cover the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • above the knees

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So the weather is getting warm and I'm gonna shop for shorts soon. I'm 5'11" so it's hard to find shorts that cover my knees.

Do you guys prefer shorts that cover your knees or sit just above your knees? I'm not talking short shorts either.

Haha. I swear I had this convo with someone not too long ago. By the end of it, I think it all depends on the shorts. Like b-ball shorts have to be long but if you wear like normal shorts, above or on the knee.

Yes:
os1166_110_camo_1_.jpg

No:
Lil-Wayne-Bulls-cap-famous-stars-straps-sweater-marc-jacobs-camo-shorts-nike-air-dt-max-sneakers.jpg

/Thread

Cool gif bruh but it doesn't change the fact that shorts are
sick.gif

Anybody that owns a pair of shorts thay arent basketball shorts seriously needs to reevaluate their life
You must really have a problem with dudes who wear short sleeve shirts too then 
laugh.gif

Camo cargo shorts are just hideous and tacky. If you want to look like every clueless 15 year old in the country, go ahead. Of course there's gonna be "oh so you rock chubbies" comments like those are the only 2 shorts that exist on the planet
laugh.gif
Okay brah.  
laugh.gif

Enjoy your short shorts.  Don't forget the Nair.  

Camo cargo shorts are just hideous and tacky. If you want to look like every clueless 15 year old in the country, go ahead. Of course there's gonna be "oh so you rock chubbies" comments like those are the only 2 shorts that exist on the planet :lol:

Okay brah.  :lol:

Enjoy your short shorts.  Don't forget the Nair.  
why would he need nair?

he just wants to show off his masculinity :smokin

Funny thing is, that this Thread would never have been made 10 years ago. It was a unanimous baggy shorts below the knee decision.

My how times have changed and how time has flown by.

Dude is one of those stuck in 2004 people that rock STF 501s and Air Forces on a hot day

Actually, people wore jean shorts back then, so I don't know what he's talking about

Camo cargo shorts are just hideous and tacky. If you want to look like every clueless 15 year old in the country, go ahead. Of course there's gonna be "oh so you rock chubbies" comments like those are the only 2 shorts that exist on the planet :lol:

501's.....air forces.....cargo shorts....damnit SFC your throwing dirt on my style. I don't know whether to insult you or go reevaluate my fashion life.

Cool gif bruh but it doesn't change the fact that shorts are :x

Anybody that owns a pair of shorts thay arent basketball shorts seriously needs to reevaluate their life
Jags fangif

I live in the desert. Its 110 degrees in the summer. I wear a full suit 5 days a week for work.

Any chance I get I'm wearing shorts. enjoy your pants and looking "professional" 24 hours a day.

501's.....air forces.....cargo shorts....damnit SFC your throwing dirt on my style. I don't know whether to insult you or go reevaluate my fashion life.

@AZwildcats I didn't say there's anything wrong with any of the individual things you listed. Come on, you know exactly what type of person I'm talking about. The random goons that show up to beach parties/ summer events on an 80+ degree day in a black hoodie, raw 501 jeans, and Air Forces/ Timbs like they just stepped out of a time machine from the winter of 2003, because they think shorts and sandals are feminine, aka yotk13 :lol:

and I HATE camo print, that's all :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't say there's anything wrong with any of the individual things you listed. Come on, you know exactly what type of person I'm talking about. The random goons that show up to beach parties/events on an 80+ degree day in a black hoodie, raw 501 jeans, and Air Forces/ Timbs like they just stepped out of a time machine from the winter of 2003, because they think shorts and sandals are feminine, aka yotk13
laugh.gif

and I HATE camo print, that's all
laugh.gif
man who u telling the funny thing is I was at Hilton head the other weekend and seen all these Mexicans with cowboy gear boots and all on the beach.... But I don't really rock the sandals.. I like those nike I think there called rifts... or I go barefoot... I hate the way sand feels in sandals...

I btw use to hate camo print but that was large in part of being military and having to wear it like every single damn day...

man who u telling the funny thing is I was at Hilton head the other weekend and seen all these Mexicans with cowboy gear boots and all on the beach.... But I don't really rock the sandals.. I like those nike I think there called rifts... or I go barefoot... I hate the way sand feels in sandals...

I btw use to hate camo print but that was large in part of being military and having to wear it like every single damn day...

I prefer going bare-feet too, but man, when it's summertime there's too many idiots leaving grime all over the beach. Broken glass, food, etc :x

Last edited:
At the end of the day if you gonna wear shorts you minus whale just rock a skirt instead. Serious

Back
Top Bottom