Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

I hate the suburbs 
laugh.gif
Everyone's rich but I'm poor. Most of the other kids in my school got some nice whips (nothing serious) and they think they're doing it. Lots of suburban kids pretending to be about that life, thinking they're doing it. Also, there's nothing to do, unless you're hooping you don't have anything to do but smoke/party.

I swear as soon as graduate college and start making cash I'm moving to the city. New York, LA, if I can make it then Dubai
pimp.gif

Cities > Towns to me.

NT do you like where you live? Where do you want to move to?

I hate the suburbs 
laugh.gif
Everyone's rich but I'm poor. Most of the other kids in my school got some nice whips (nothing serious) and they think they're doing it. Lots of suburban kids pretending to be about that life, thinking they're doing it. Also, there's nothing to do, unless you're hooping you don't have anything to do but smoke/party.

I swear as soon as graduate college and start making cash I'm moving to the city. New York, LA, if I can make it then Dubai
pimp.gif

Cities > Towns to me.

NT do you like where you live? Where do you want to move to?

Live in south fl...It's been OK down here since I got into drifting, but other than that its hard to have too much fun with how much cash it costs to do things out here. Been to NY recently and loved it, a normal Monday night for my friends there is like a major party night in my book, working on getting my stuff together and moving up.

Live in south fl...It's been OK down here since I got into drifting, but other than that its hard to have too much fun with how much cash it costs to do things out here. Been to NY recently and loved it, a normal Monday night for my friends there is like a major party night in my book, working on getting my stuff together and moving up.

I hate Boston in terms of the violence.... since im not about that life. But chilling on the outskirts are not bad. i really wanna get out the hood though. Tired of #$@%@# stealing my radio

lived in orlando for the past 2 years...loved the weather

moved back to green bay, WI....and obviously it sucks...only time i wanna be in green bay is on Sundays september-january

i would love to move to the west coast...LA, San Diego, SF, Portland or Seattle

lived in orlando for the past 2 years...loved the weather

moved back to green bay, WI....and obviously it sucks...only time i wanna be in green bay is on Sundays september-january

i would love to move to the west coast...LA, San Diego, SF, Portland or Seattle

I hate Boston in terms of the violence.... since im not about that life. But chilling on the outskirts are not bad. i really wanna get out the hood though. Tired of #$@%@# stealing my radio

I live in Houston and don't really see myself living anywhere else. Good weather, low cost of living, very diverse, among other things.

I would never move permanently. I love Manhattan too much for too many reasons. I already have a blueprint for how I'm going to remodel my dad's apartment in my head for when he moves to his house in Myrtle Beach
laugh.gif

I live in Houston and don't really see myself living anywhere else. Good weather, low cost of living, very diverse, among other things.

I would never move permanently. I love Manhattan too much for too many reasons. I already have a blueprint for how I'm going to remodel my dad's apartment in my head for when he moves to his house in Myrtle Beach
laugh.gif

Vancouver, born and raised.
It's beautiful and a great place to raise a family, one of few places in the world where you can climb a mountain, chill on the beach and go clubbing all on the same day... but it's expensive as @#%$ and the market for what I want to do just isn't big enough here.
Once I'm graduated, I'll have no choice but to leave to a bigger city.

Vancouver, born and raised.
It's beautiful and a great place to raise a family, one of few places in the world where you can climb a mountain, chill on the beach and go clubbing all on the same day... but it's expensive as @#%$ and the market for what I want to do just isn't big enough here.
Once I'm graduated, I'll have no choice but to leave to a bigger city.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

can i visit?

Mostly lived in Oakland, CA. My favorite city in the country. There's stuff to do, but it is a small city and nothing like NY, SF, or LA. Luckily San Francisco is right across the water, Los Angeles and Las Vegas are one hour flights away. 

I live in the Inland Empire now. The weather is $+*!%% amazing even though it's been terrible (i.e. partly cloudy) the last week. I used to $+*!%% hate this place but it grew on me. If you move here from out of state you'll probably be fine with it but coming from LA proper or the immediate Bay Area it takes some adjusting.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

can i visit?

Back
Top Bottom