Do you like your height?

I agree, its a natural enhancer. But if you dont have it, theres other ways to enhance it (other then folks getting that wild surgery). Its just that height if a "gift" and the others are skills and talents that actually take effort and hoaning, its harder.

I'm 6'1 btw.

An enhancer is a great way to put it although in some cases I look at as a differentiator. For example, if you were in competition for a outward-facing promotion, a romantic interest, an election, etc I think that all things considered equal that your 6’1” height would give the the advantage over someone 5’8” or shorter. If you are in shape and they are not then it is even more clear cut IMO.

IMG_4062.gif

I’m fine with being 5’11”, would’ve been nice to join the 6 ft club but I can always lie about that on dating apps.

My size 13 feet on the other hand look goofy

6'0" and totally fine with it. There was a time I wish I was 6'4" when I was a lot younger (in my early 20s. I'll be 47 next month). Main reason for wanting it was I'd have been able to dunk a basketball much more often at 6'4". I dunked ONE TIME at 6' when I was 19 or 20. Took 2 steps, palmed the ball, jumped and had half my forearm over the rim. Clean and smooth dunk. Best friend who was playing on my team couldn't believe it. Never happens AGAIN 😂😂😂 Adrenaline was flowing for it, that's for sure.

But now, in my later 40s, being into cars as much as I am, if I was 6'4, I'd have a hell of a time fitting into the type of cars my wife owns and the cars my friends all have, AND the car I want to buy next. So I'm at peace with my height. 🙏🙏

1.78m or 5'10 here (6 feet in chelsea boots :lol:), never really saw my height as important or worth thinking about.
Sure, being tall has its advantages but short kings just need to get over height insecurity. Being insecure about your height is an infinitely bigger turnoff for women than your height itself.

The worst thing about being 6’3 (and black) is everyone just assumes you can hoop or some type of athletic accomplishments.

I have trouble catching a cold :smh:
Same except I got game. The worse was playing in hoop leagues being 6’3 they try to make u pf/C as a teen. Like ***** 6’3 on the next level is a pg, idk wth to do in the post.

Im 5’11

I’m not mad at it … just mad all my homies like 6+ plus lol so o look short when I’m kickin it w them

Back
Top Bottom