do you plan to "boycott" the NFL this season?

Strongly support kap and the movement...

DirecTV has started taking their money for NFL ticket.

**** no

NBA is trash, the NFL is still the best pro league in America and it isn't even close.

NFL has been watered down and lotta these games/matchups are trash, but is still somehow necessary viewing on Sundays.

NBA >>>>

Football games be having too many damn commercials. Couple that with all of the stops, and it's a drag for me.

Not as much of a drag as knowing who is going to be in the Finals and win the title before the season starts

I'd rather have teams being consistent that teams changing dramatically every year. Teams go from hot to garbage in an instant.

You and I can't go to work and actively protest whatever we're feeling that day.

Unfortunately, Kaep chose to protest at work, and his employers are entitled to factor that into their hiring decisions.

He's not a starting quarterback at this point. And the distraction that comes with him isn't worth his role as a backup.

You can't be a distraction and not be very good at your job.

You and I can't go to work and actively protest whatever we're feeling that day.

Unfortunately, Kaep chose to protest at work, and his employers are entitled to factor that into their hiring decisions.

He's not a starting quarterback at this point. And the distraction that comes with him isn't worth his role as a backup.

Is he distracting the other players from performing?

1. There is no rule saying you have to stand for the flag in the NFL

2. He is good enough to start on 4-5 teams right now. The league is filled with bum *** starters and back ups. He had 16 td's and 4 int's in starting 12 games last year.

If he isn't distracting teammates from performing while on the field then the argument that he's a distraction doesn't hold any weight.

Per se, he isn't, but the added media attention means more cameras and reporters, questions that are asked that otherwise wouldn't be, a lapse in focus, even if it's momentary. It won't distract from a players or teams abilities, but it can seep into their preparation which is most important in the NFL. It's a distraction. A teams makeup will decide if the distraction is recognized or ignored.

Per se, he isn't, but the added media attention means more cameras and reporters, questions that are asked that otherwise wouldn't be, a lapse in focus, even if it's momentary. It won't distract from a players or teams abilities, but it can seep into their preparation which is most important in the NFL. It's a distraction. A teams makeup will decide if the distraction is recognized or ignored.

Media attention has no effect on performance either. Nobody is going into the game with a mindset of letting questions affect them. They answer and move on So that per se he isn't a distraction doesn't cut it. If ability isn't affected, there's no distraction.

They're not robots. :lol:

It's not just one thing..It all can be a domino effect. In the end, anytime it takes away from preparation, it creates a distraction. The magnitude of which can't be identified until he's on a team and the circumstances of that team and how they handle a distraction is just as varied as how distractions can be caused.

Back
Top Bottom