Do you really.... Vol. Fitted or no Fitted?

shoecrazy77

Banned
So,i was looking in WDYWT,and other pictures of Nters...
And i was thinking do yall really have a fitted for every shoe you have?
So i figured f' it,maybe a fitted is iight....so, then i went to get me a fitted,at capcity, to go with one pair of my shoes...
so yea i buy it and i look in the mirror...
and i think "na,i look bad with it"(i looked way better in the capcity mirror with it on
laugh.gif
)...
and i take it off.....
So i was thinking is it a really necessary to have a fitted in your wardrobe,or can i pass on it.

i used to buy fitteds that would match my shoes but after some time I realized how much of a tool I looked having a fitted match my shoes color for color. Ijust wear black fitteds now, at least they'll match with anything.

I own fitteds for basically every shoe I own, and I own fitteds that I feel like I need to buy shoes for. But then again, I've always been a "hatman", I had a family friend who owned hat shops back in the starter era and I was working easily with 20-30 back when I was like 9-10, and as such nowthat I'm 27 I'm working with 80-90 new eras.

It isn't nessecary by any means, but for me it sets off my whole fit. I dress really simple/monocromatic generally, so a matching fitted IMO is the perfectaccessory to make my shoes pop...

What is with all the fitted threads this weekend though? I thought new eras were popping before but kids seem to be just stumbling on the fact that some of ushave more hats than shoes.

But since almost all shoes have bout the same colors you can wear them alot, but I don't have one for each set of kicks. Dudes be wearing the EXACT samefit 2 weeks apart lol

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

i used to buy fitteds that would match my shoes but after some time I realized how much of a tool I looked having a fitted match my shoes color for color. I just wear black fitteds now, at least they'll match with anything.

Ya i got like 27 pairs of shoes and i don't wanna buy a fitted for every single one...
But,i don't know...i don't have that fitted looklol....

Matching head to toe is overrated. I just grab any fitted that's near me and throw it on my head whether it matches my outfit or not. Fitteds are nicethough.

Fitteds are to expensive to have 90 of 'em! Like dude said get a black, white & black/white! And your set!

I only have like 6 fitteds. An all black one, another black based one, and gray one and a white one is all you need IMO.

I have a red and a navy nationals fitted and I purposely never match anything I wear with them.

it seams like im buying fitted's to match my kicks these days, but i usually if i see a fitted i like i just buy it.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I'm always fitted, strictly mlb and old nba new eras.

none of that capcity stuff
I just copped old denver nuggets cap w/ the new era logo. I thought it was a fake because i copped it from a flea market, but i love the old schoolnuggets logo so i didn't care. And what's cap city?

Got ATLEAST 1 fitted for each pair of kicks i have.

it is an absolute must.

completes the outfit IMO.

Girls around my way dont like dudes that OD match.. unless theyre hoodrats. I just rock my navyblue/red Red Sox hat with everything

Back
Top Bottom