Do you recline your seat on trains and airplanes?

I always recline, paid good money. I do take a quick glance at the passenger behind me and make a consideration based on their height and size.

Seatspace complaints should be directed towards the airline company and the FAA.

Last edited:
Im reclining as soon as I sit down. When I first started flying I used to be very conscious about it. I would even ask the person behind me if they were cool with me reclining. Now I truly dgaf...If they are uncomfortable theyll say something and Ill gladly move back up.

on a plane for sure..if its an option use it...and if you dont like it , kiss my ***..

Fly first class

first world economy problems.

thats why there is first class and up for people who are cramped in economy

get your flight game up if you can't afford first class #kanyeshrugs

Always to some degree. I'm considerate of who is behind me but im not gonna be upright for the whole ride.

first world economy problems.

thats why there is first class and up for people who are cramped in economy

get your flight game up if you can't afford first class #kanyeshrugs

I stay salty as **** when I go to walk through the plane entrance and I get to see folks in first class. On those 777s and 787s you can lay down like it's a damn bed. Recline completely back.

For my broke ***, the exit seat is the best.

One day...

What about those plane seats in the back of the back that cannot recline because the seat is against the wall? :lol:

Man I got my seat leaned back soon as I sit down. My legs long as hell so I got them all in the aisle too lol.

Only thing I try not to do is shake the chair in front of me when I open/close my tray or stand up. I opened my tray one time hella hard on accident, like twisted the lock open and let it drop, and this chick that was sitting in the chair in front of me got up and caused a big *** scene. This was on a short *** SW flight from Vegas to some little airport in Orange County. She worked for SW and I guess was in a bad *** mood flying home after a long trip/delays. Crazy ***** started calling people trying to make sure I didn’t make my connecting flight back to Oakland too smh.

Last edited:
if imma be on a plane for more than 5 hours, you better believe i'm reclining that seat. idc if the person in front reclines either. it's not gonna touch me so who cares? the only thing it does is make it a little more difficult to slide out to the aisle so i can go to the bathroom but if i gotta grab the top of your seat to maneuver...oh well. longest flight i ever took was 11.5 hours from auckland to los angeles. might as well waterboard me too if i can't recline the seat.

No. It's incredibly rude. You don't need to relax that hard on a plane. Get a neck pillow and keep it moving. Hate when mother****ers turn a public setting into their own living room. Have some class. I've never had anyone recline in front of me but I wish a turkey would. I'd open a bag of vinegar chips and point it at their head. Let that joint waft into the air the entire flight. I'd order every stinky food they have every 30 min. I ain't the one.

I stay salty as **** when I go to walk through the plane entrance and I get to see folks in first class. On those 777s and 787s you can lay down like it's a damn bed. Recline completely back.

For my broke ***, the exit seat is the best.

One day...

I got to fly first class on a business flight 14 hour flight felt like a boss :lol:

Never purchased one with my own money tho.

No. It's incredibly rude. You don't need to relax that hard on a plane. Get a neck pillow and keep it moving. Hate when **********ers turn a public setting into their own living room. Have some class. I've never had anyone recline in front of me but I wish a turkey would. I'd open a bag of vinegar chips and point it at their head. Let that joint waft into the air the entire flight. I'd order every stinky food they have every 30 min. I ain't the one.

Hope everyone from hear on out recline on yo ***** *** :lol:

They purchased a seat just like you did and are entilted to use they seat how the hell there made to do. Who da hell are you to tell somone how to sit in a seat they bought?

I’m 6’2 and hate when the person in front of me reclines, to you all saying you don’t feel it, I’m not sure where your height adjusts.

Each time it’s happened though, the crewmember has looked out. Moved me over to the open exit row seat where I could flourish. Only happened twice. Now I upgrade my seats when I’m able.

Back
Top Bottom