Do you recline your seat on trains and airplanes?

Yo I hate when the person in front of me reclines, on that same thought I don’t recline.

Not that tall 6 ft but I alwaaays feel it my knees get hurt the most. Maybe my calf to thigh ratio is diff but soon as a person reclines it kills my whole flight.

So.. sinc I fly a lot, I found a hack. I usually board plane early and then just push my knee right up against the chair in front of me. When the person sits and tries to recline i jus keep my knee jammed there so it don’t recline. They usually give up after 5 mins. And I’m free rest of flight

Yo I hate when the person in front of me reclines, on that same thought I don’t recline.

Not that tall 6 ft but I alwaaays feel it my knees get hurt the most. Maybe my calf to thigh ratio is diff but soon as a person reclines it kills my whole flight.

So.. sinc I fly a lot, I found a hack. I usually board plane early and then just push my knee right up against the chair in front of me. When the person sits and tries to recline i jus keep my knee jammed there so it don’t recline. They usually give up after 5 mins. And I’m free rest of flight

butthole :lol:. nah. i'm just gonna break both of your legs. My seat droppin 30 degrees by any means necessary.

Hope everyone from hear on out recline on yo ***** *** :lol:

They purchased a seat just like you did and are entilted to use they seat how the hell there made to do. Who da hell are you to tell somone how to sit in a seat they bought?

Man, my pops and I got booked on the same flight but his company paid first class while I was paying for my vacation flight.

Dude had the nerve to invite me up there just to see how It was. I smugly declined and reclined my seat...

Soo many gifs come to mind. That pissed me off lol

6412532677_f15351ecdc_b.jpg

i always fly business so i dont have these broke boi problems

i recline. on long flights you just cant help it. i unrecline(?) though when its time to eat, so person behind me can properly have their meal

:lol:

I think everyone is entitled to recline as it's an added feature for the seat. But if the person behind you is tall, it would be courteous to work with them. Personally, I always fall asleep without even knowing in a regular seated position. Once the memory foam on my neck pillow gives way, it's curtains.

Last edited:
Silly entitled kids.

Its called a recline button, not ***hole button.

Personally i recline mine about 50% of the way.

No. It's incredibly rude. You don't need to relax that hard on a plane. Get a neck pillow and keep it moving. Hate when **********ers turn a public setting into their own living room. Have some class. I've never had anyone recline in front of me but I wish a turkey would. I'd open a bag of vinegar chips and point it at their head. Let that joint waft into the air the entire flight. I'd order every stinky food they have every 30 min. I ain't the one.

Shut yo miserable *** up lol. Nobody care to please you lol

Back
Top Bottom