Do you return your cart at the grocery store?

Do you return your cart?

• Yes

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
workers going to be replaced by technology. they got self driving carts ready to roll out

i always return my cart to the cart thingy even when it’s so full that the carts are blocking the flow of traffic.
8591C404-9E2C-4035-901F-D65890C7A256.jpeg

Always! See some of em workers wheeling long lines of carts n $#@&, rain or shine, son. Some with evident dev disorders.
Ain't read the thread, but u gotta be some self-centered out of touch prick not to even give it a thought.
..worked retail too, i guess i feel the pain.

Always! See some of em workers wheeling long lines of carts n $#@&, rain or shine, son. Some with evident dev disorders.
Ain't read the thread, but u gotta be some self-centered out of touch prick not to even give it a thought.
..worked retail too, i guess i feel the pain.

People just don't give a F

When I worked at Kohl's people would leave those mesh carts outside and they would end up damaged.

Even when it was raining or snowing they would leave them out. :smh:

It’s raining and I just pulled up to a parking lot and there’s a spot right in front but some bastard left their cart in the spot
Had to get out and move the cart so I could park

I
I saw onion rolls behind fruit roll ups yesterday. Lol

That irks me also. Was at stop n shop yesterday and wifey picked up a organic pineapple and we walked a little more and saw the regular pineapple.

I said let's get the regular pineapple because it was like $2-3 cheaper I think and she agreed. She was about to put the organic with the regular and I said it doesn't go there and she said who cares the people will put it in the right spot. I just picked up the damn pineapple and put it in the correct space and she said I was crazy lol.

I know it's little issues and stuff that most would think it's minuscule but I don't like doing stuff like that and I told her to put herself in the workers shoes and she said I am making it more than it is.

She came up spoiled as an only child and has gotten a lot better with her snobby ways so to say but I don't like when people do that in stores or clothes store.

Put yourself in those workers shoes.

Always do, just off the fact that getting shopping carts was a source of income thru highschool and college. I remember those days of walking to the ends of the earth (far reaches of the parking lot) to get buggies. So I’m still sensitive to that in a major way.

Use baskets more often - always try to return my or the few that are pile at the self checkout lines.

that cart narcs dude is stupid for taking it so far. might be worth a chuckle if her just said “hey man, return your cart or i’ll cite you” but he just keeps egging them on. i always return my cart but try and pull that **** with my mom, who is old and kinda weak, that would be asking for a slap.

Back
Top Bottom