Do you return your cart at the grocery store?

Do you return your cart?

• Yes

Votes: 48 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 52 52.0%

• Total voters
I used to curb it but after following cart narcs I put it back whenever I use one. I don't buy a lot of stuff at one time so I don't use one usually

Not sure if I typed this in this thread already but I need EVERYONE to be aware of where you park your carts WHILE you are browsing in the store.

Put the cart up against something.

Don't leave it in the middle of OPEN space.

Hell, sometimes you might even have to part it at the front/end cap of an aisle.

So many people have LOW spatial awareness in the grocery stores.

Just pay attention man.

When I was young and immature I would leave it in a parking spot nearby but nowadays I'll walk it back unless it's far far

Not returning a cart is low class behavior. I really have to question how someone was raised whenever I witness it.

One time I went Whole Foods specifically for something from the hot food bar, when i got there they didn’t have it so I settled for something else. Halfway through shopping I realized I didn’t want that so I just left the box on the bread shelf :blush: :blush:

I always return my shopping cart, but I’m cool with leaving things where they don’t belong for some reason :lol:
Only at the supermarket tho, I’ll never just leave my unwanted clothes in the changing room or something

In Korea it costs a quarter to use a cart. If you return it you get your quarter back. The US should implement that.

Not sure if I typed this in this thread already but I need EVERYONE to be aware of where you park your carts WHILE you are browsing in the store.

Put the cart up against something.

Don't leave it in the middle of OPEN space.

Hell, sometimes you might even have to part it at the front/end cap of an aisle.

So many people have LOW spatial awareness in the grocery stores.

Just pay attention man.

If you park your cart against something you could be blocking someone else's access to items.

Best practice is to park your cart off-center aisle so others have room to both go around you to the inside with a cart and go around you to the outside without a cart and access the shelf.

Most importantly don't park your cart while you try to locate items. Stay with your cart until you find what you're looking for and load it.

If you park your cart against something you could be blocking someone else's access to items.

Best practice is to park your cart off-center aisle so others have room to both go around you to the inside with a cart and go around you to the outside without a cart and access the shelf.

Most importantly don't park your cart while you try to locate items. Stay with your cart until you find what you're looking for and load it.
Of course use judgement when parking it in front of something.

Also, ideally, you shouldn't be taking that long of a time while your cart IS parked.

Do you guys organize the cart corral tho?

558ad653da841.image.jpg

I don’t think people do the quarter thing because it just makes crackheads chase everyone down to return their cart.

no lazy *** person is gonna return their cart for the first time because they get a quarter. You just return it because you aren’t a douche.

You ever been to an aldi? You aren’t returning that cart, someone is gonna run up on you and return it for you stoked as hell to get a quarter.

bougie places don’t want that.

Back
Top Bottom