I have friends who eat while eating. 
laugh.gif

Mind = Blown.
sick.gif

Fixed it chief. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

i do sumtimes if its real hot, but i aint really a heavy sweater

these boys dont know nothin bout that down south heat.... i keep a towel in the whip just in case...  my dreads be trappin the heat
laugh.gif

these boys dont know nothin bout that down south heat.... i keep a towel in the whip just in case...  my dreads be trappin the heat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

laugh.gif
This. I gotta tan one (not tryna get G checked
laugh.gif
) on the passenger seat. During the summer when I first hop in the car its always hot as hell.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

laugh.gif
This. I gotta tan one (not tryna get G checked
laugh.gif
) on the passenger seat. During the summer when I first hop in the car its always hot as hell.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

Mind = Blown.
sick.gif

Fixed it chief. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was scratching my head when I first read it but then I kinda figured out that you meant to type "sweat".

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

Mind = Blown.
sick.gif

Fixed it chief. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was scratching my head when I first read it but then I kinda figured out that you meant to type "sweat".

I keep a handkerchief in my pocket during those really hot summer days. F a sweat rag.

I keep a handkerchief in my pocket during those really hot summer days. F a sweat rag.

White rag when it's 90+ I throw one in the freezer

Side note I sweat a lot which is why I don't really go out until like 6 in the summer

White rag when it's 90+ I throw one in the freezer

Side note I sweat a lot which is why I don't really go out until like 6 in the summer

Nah, but I use to rock hand towels back in the day on some Method Man type steez.

I tried the towel on the head, but couldn't get it looking right.

Nah, but I use to rock hand towels back in the day on some Method Man type steez.

I tried the towel on the head, but couldn't get it looking right.

i always do.. it actually works wonders... just hate when i see kids (in NYC) with it on their head and a hat on top

i always do.. it actually works wonders... just hate when i see kids (in NYC) with it on their head and a hat on top

Back
Top Bottom