do you see a 23 on the side???of the XX3

do you see on side in the black crystal part of the XX3 an ETCH like number of 23...anyone notice this???

too much light, can't rilly see it dude. imma have to check mine out when i get home but i think ur trippin'. lol. j/k, j/k

•·. .· -
indifferent.gif
:-
☆ . ⌒ * ⌒ ☆
∵ . •·. ! .·• . ∵
★**°¨ WW ¨°**★
´ / i \ ` ☆
° ☆ ¤ . *

now that you mention it, I do kinda see that. I also though the back part was XX and the forefoot of the midsole has those three marks for III (XX-III) XXIII

Maybe I've misinterpreted something but I do believe that there was supposed to be a 23 form somewhere on these, but I don't think on the crystal part.Tinker explained that they cut and carved it that way because that is how the TPU creases when being formed. It's explained in the SOLE collectors magazineXX3 edition

i see it....u should know half of NT are gonna b comedians if u ask something like that...smh lol

I see it. Right below the flash.... The two is easier to spot and looks more like a two. The 3 is iffy, but it's a cool find. Don't mind the hate.

s7300034hh6.jpg

I tried to outline it in paint, i know its crappy job but i hope this helps you guys "see it"

If you look DIRECTLY under the flash .. and focus on the center you can easily spot the 2 and the 3 ... pretty cool ..

I see it. The "2" is right under the flash and the "3" is the two last ones on the right side I think.

yall are trippin...you SEE what you are trying to SEE. Your eyes are compensating for something that is not there.

Same as finding the virgin mary in your grilled cheese....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom