Do you tell your girl FRIENDS when a guy is running weak game on them?

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

indifferent.gif
at you for knocking another mans game.

Usually a girl can tell when a dude's game is weak. 

I can see how a lot of you think it's lame or c-blocking..

but if its a close friend that happens to be a girl..and the dude running game on her is just an acquaintance or less.

I think the dude should warn her.

first you come to us asking how you can be a better texter and now you're here talking about how you C-block other dudes.
this dude is a clown

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

and could care less about some random shady dude.

It's COULDN'T

The phrase is COULDN'T care less. Jesus Christ why is it impossible for NTers to get this phrase correct?
smh.gif

-The Juice

no because they dont listen anyways

female firends love to have guy firends to ask for advice but then 90% of the time they never use it and look dumb. then get mad when you hit them with a "i told you so"

usherplaylist wrote:
cguy610 wrote:
That's not something grown men should do. Especially if it's random broads like your ex's best friend or a friend of a girl you are dating. (If you don't call her "my friend", then to me that's a random broad to me)

Grown men should have more important things on their mind than whether Shaniqua is getting played or not.

No, she wasn't my ex at that time.  It's not about more important things on your mind...when you're over at a girl's house and her best friend is there half the time riffing about some lame she's dating it's really hard for me not too jump in there and be 100 with her - out of respect.  It's obvious girls aren't direct enough with friends, I take it like if I don't tell this girl, nobody will.

Nah homie.  Let's not act like you're saving the world by trying to keep a girl from getting played.  If you want to do a good deed, do some volunteer work or donate some money.  Don't come on here with this whole "outta respect for her" and "somebody needs to tell her" as if you deserve some pat on the back. 

And it is about having more important things to worry about.  Obviously, your time isn't valuable if you are that in tune with other girls' relationships and then have the time to argue with them when they get angry at you for meddling.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

no because they dont listen anyways

female firends love to have guy firends to ask for advice but then 90% of the time they never use it and look dumb. then get mad when you hit them with a "i told you so"

True.  I'm not doing it anymore.  But OF COURSE some how, some way either a girl will tell me about her friend or the friend will run her mouth in front of me about the SAME childish antics continuing and it will just eat away at me how dumb girls are.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I never met any man who admitted to c-blocking ever. Honestly, it seems like you throw salt on other people's game to improve yours. I ain't never have to talk down to someone just to get into their pants. SMFH
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sole LO

I never met any man who admitted to c-blocking ever. Honestly, it seems like you throw salt on other people's game to improve yours. I ain't never have to talk down to someone just to get into their pants. SMFH
smh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
Only girls I do this to are girl FRIENDS I am not trying to roll on; usually friends of girls I'm kicking it with. Like a lot of the time a girl I'm hanging out with will have a best friend that will always be around, and if she's cool you basically befriend her.  So, if she starts talking about how a dude is treating her it's hard not to want to "help" by keeping it 100 with her. If someone was in your face all the time asking what's 2 + 2 at some point you're going to yell out 4.
laugh.gif
The baby games these girls fall for...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

and could care less about some random shady dude.

It's COULDN'T

The phrase is COULDN'T care less. Jesus Christ why is it impossible for NTers to get this phrase correct?
smh.gif

-The Juice
laugh.gif
why do you care?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If she believes then guess what...

the game is good enough. Why you sound like the gay friend tho?
ths same thing I was thinking...
smh.gif

You guys sound salty, like I'm the reason you aren't getting girls. As I have already said, this doesn't really deter the girls from carrying on with the dudes.

They're grown +#@ women, what they do and who they do it with is none of my business.  They can take care of themselves, and if they can't that's on them.

You guys sound salty, like I'm the reason you aren't getting girls. As I have already said, this doesn't really deter the girls from carrying on with the dudes.

then why are you doing it?

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This dude is the male version of SShaniqua[/color]
smh.gif

Shhhhh.....they're the same person....don't tell nobody

Originally Posted by oidreez

then why are you doing it?
For one, even though it's difficult I have more or less stopped. 

If you hang out with girls you WILL hear some of their dating struggles, or their friends dating struggles, it just happens.  So, if I hear it, and I think this chick is cool I am BOUND to speak my mind.  And honestly, some of the game is so weak it DESERVES to be exposed. 

I saw my ex's best friend date a lame for TWO years before she realized what none of her friends had the nerve to tell her - dude was a fraud.  Cool chicks squandering their time with lames bothers me. I assume the guys in this thread are productive members of society and treat women with respect
pimp.gif
, so why do you care that I salt up lames?

i let it ride out for comedic value...a few wks ago some frail lookin hs kid was dancing up on my ex (who im still good friends with) and he had this cheezed out smile the whole time, she would dance away and he would keep followin her while air grinding on her

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

you shouldn't hate on another mans game regardless
this

that's all there is to it.. as long as there is no abuse going on it's none of your biz what the girl wants to believe.

sometimes you have to run weak game though. This 20 year old girl i was tryna smash had the intelligence of a pre-teen, hell even worse. regular "game" seemed to go right over her head, and her sense of humor was stupid as @#$%, so i had to start saying the most corny and ridiculous @#$% that made me cringe on the inside but made her laugh. worked in the end but yea...

Anyone have girls they're strictly friends with and from a mile away you can see some dudes are running middle school baby games on them, so you can't help but tell them the deal? My ex's best friend would believe the most
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
lies this dude she was seeing told her, so I couldn't help but tell her what was up.  And most recently a girl I'm dating, her good friend is getting toyed with by this lame, and I feel it's a disservice to her if I just let her get used.  Yes, I am a hater.
eyes.gif
But at the end of the day I'm more her friend, and could care less about some random shady dude.
Your c-blocking my dude.  These are your girls' friends, therefore them getting their lives played is none of ya biz.  If you ain't know ya girl, you wouldn't know them.  The only females I would look out for in this situation are my real female friends, girls that i'm cool with not because i was trying to hit, or cuz they my ex's friend....but real %$% friends.  You've got the game effed up my dude.

Back
Top Bottom