Do you think MJ right now can hang in the Euro League?

After hearing that the greek team offered Kobe 83M to come play ball, I started wondering if Jordan at his ripe old age can still be a productive player inEuro. I know it would be much too difficult for him in the NBA right now. What do you guys think?

For a couple games or so. He could play in the NBA for a couple games right now and drop buckets. But his body is too old too hold up any longer than that.

With the rules the way they are right now...he could hang in the NBA...so I have no doubt that he could overseas as well.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

But you said 'hang'. Could he hang? Absolutely.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

For a couple games or so. He could play in the NBA for a couple games right now and drop buckets. But his body is too old too hold up any longer than that.
he would still be more productive than jerome james.

No one in the Euro league can contest his post up fade-away.......
pimp.gif
Plus, we're talking about one of the smarest players to ever play the game. He'd get buckets somehow.

People gunna be asking these questions when Jordan is 65 years old
laugh.gif

"Who cares if he's not fast or can't jump anymore...dude will never lose his natural feel and intelligence for the game. He'd average like 10or so."

But at his current age...I do believe that he'd still be better than some 2s and 3s in the nba. He would just need to work on his conditioning for a fewmonths.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm... not sure I buy '20 ppg.'

Anyone else?

Hell no. I'd take the under all day. And I'm a huge MJ fan.

Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

Why do you always do that? It's mad annoying. Why does he do it? I don't know. Is it annoying? Absolutely. Does he think it makes him look witty? Yes.Does it? Absolutely not.

InTheBean:

Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

Why do you always do that? It's mad annoying. Why does he do it? I don't know. Is it annoying? Absolutely. Does he think it makes him look witty? Yes. Does it? Absolutely not.
See, you say that you don't know why I do it... then you talk like you know why I do it.

You don't know why.

I would ask you why you're so worried about it... but... I really don't care about how/why you post.
happy.gif

But you obviously care about me, at least enough to drop your opinion when no-damn-body asked, and no-damn-body cares.
laugh.gif
It's always nice to know I've got a new fan, though, so thanks for thecomment.

I'm... not sure I buy '20 ppg.'

Anyone else?

i dont think its too much of a stretch for MJ to drop 20 a game. Im not saying he will for sure, but i certainly wouldnt be surprised if it happened. the guystill has a shoot as smooth as ever, his basketball IQ is as high as anyone else's. hes certainly not as fast, as athletic and etc etc but matched upagainst a sg he'd still school him.

InTheBean:

Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

Why do you always do that? It's mad annoying. Why does he do it? I don't know. Is it annoying? Absolutely. Does he think it makes him look witty? Yes. Does it? Absolutely not.
See, you say that you don't know why I do it... then you talk like you know why I do it.

You don't know why.

I would ask you why you're so worried about it... but... I really don't care about how/why you post.
happy.gif

But you obviously care about me, at least enough to drop your opinion when no-damn-body asked, and no-damn-body cares.
laugh.gif
It's always nice to know I've got a new fan, though, so thanks for the comment.

You're right, I don't know why...enlighten me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

People gunna be asking these questions when Jordan is 65 years old
laugh.gif
Isn't that the truth
laugh.gif

MJ is hands down my favorite player ever, but some of you guys need to let it go.

InTheBean:
23ska909red02:
InTheBean:
23ska909red02:
Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

You don't know why.

nerd.gif

I mean, I don't have a reason, bro.

You think people make replies with some sort of tactical 'strategery' beforehand, like there's a motive for their style of replying?

Not it.

We just all post the way we do... because we do.
wink.gif

InTheBean:
23ska909red02:
InTheBean:
23ska909red02:
Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

You don't know why.

nerd.gif

I mean, I don't have a reason, bro.

You think people make replies with some sort of tactical 'strategery' beforehand, like there's a motive for their style of replying?

Not it.

We just all post the way we do... because we do.
wink.gif

who cares how peopLe post...just as Long as their foLLowing the ruLes and get their opinion across cLearLy it doesnt freakn matter...reminds me of how peopLeask why i cap my L's...i dont know ive been doing it since the chat room days
laugh.gif
...we do what we do...it is what is...its Life bro...anyways back to the topic i think mj can be a decent back up but the guy's oLd man and ima big jordan fan as much as the next guy but jordans not coming back hes career is over and i dont want to see him embarrass himseLf and yes even though he anokay comeback run with the wiz i stiLL think it was an embarassment because i see jordan as the uLtimate winner and it just hurts me to see him not besuccessfuL in the courts...i wished he stayed retired and finished off with that shot over utah but thats just me

Could he still play in the NBA? Yes. I'd take a 40 something MJ over a Darius Miles (who is now back) anyday.

Skill/Smarts/Age > Youth/Bad Knees/Game based on athleticism.

Could he hang in the Euro League? Of course.

Half those guys would be too busy gazing at him to play any defense.

Back
Top Bottom