Do you think MJ right now can hang in the Euro League?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

InTheBean:
23ska909red02:
InTheBean:
23ska909red02:
Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

But you said 'hang'. Could he hang? Absolutely.
Why do you always do that? It's mad annoying. Why does he do it? I don't know. Is it annoying? Absolutely. Does he think it makes him look witty? Yes. Does it? Absolutely not.
See, you say that you don't know why I do it... then you talk like you know why I do it.

You don't know why.

You're right, I don't know why...enlighten me
nerd.gif

I mean, I don't have a reason, bro.

You think people make replies with some sort of tactical 'strategery' beforehand, like there's a motive for their style of replying?

Not it.

We just all post the way we do... because we do.
wink.gif

Do you know how many leagues there are in Europe? There are guys from low level DIII teams playing over there. So of course he can hang in Europe. But the toplevel is another story altogether.

IM SORRY..BUT I KNOW THAT MIKE WOULD PUT UP LIKE 20 PPG AND LIKE 6 BOARDS WITH 4 ASSIST....NO DOUBT....THE TALENT IN THE EURO LEAGUE RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE NBANO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE THINK....IM CERTAIN AVERAGE JOSH IS GONNA BE AN ALL-STAR OVER THERE!!.....

Originally Posted by InTheBean

Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

Why do you always do that? It's mad annoying. Why does he do it? I don't know. Is it annoying? Absolutely. Does he think it makes him look witty? Yes. Does it? Absolutely not.

Does that really bother you? Apparently. Should it? Probably not. Does it bother most people? I don't think so. Are you making it easier for people todislike Boston fans? Absolutely.

JD617:
InTheBean:
23ska909red02:
Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

Does that really bother you? Apparently. Should it? Probably not. Does it bother most people? I don't think so. Are you making it easier for people to dislike Boston fans? Absolutely.
Well played.
laugh.gif

SoCal Sports, LLC has been purchased by Boston Sports, LLC <>< † † ><> 4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42 <>< † † ><> SoCal Sports, LLC has been purchased by Boston Sports, LLC
I hate most people... There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking... I see the worst in people. I don't need to look past seeing them to get all I need. I've built my hatreds up over the years, little by little.

My 5 teams: 1.L. A. A N G E L S , 2. L. A. L A K E R S (I grew up onAngels/Lakers games), 3. U K W IL C A TS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN T I T A N S (we married and started ourlives together in Tennessee), 5. L. A. S P A R K S (WNBA/Sparksfan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D.PADRES , Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS , S.D. CHARGERS, L.A.AVENGERS , L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS , L.A. KINGS, L.A.GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, thebutter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)

*sigh*
laugh.gif

I personally like Ska's wittiness...
nerd.gif

SoCal Sports, LLC has been purchased by Boston Sports, LLC <>< † † ><> 4L 8O 15S16 T23 !42 <>< † † ><> SoCal Sports, LLC has been purchased by Boston Sports, LLC

roll.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

who cares how peopLe post...just as Long as their foLLowing the ruLes and get their opinion across cLearLy it doesnt freakn matter...reminds me of how peopLe ask why i cap my L's...i dont know ive been doing it since the chat room days
laugh.gif
...we do what we do...it is what is...its Life bro...anyways back to the topic i think mj can be a decent back up but the guy's oLd man and im a big jordan fan as much as the next guy but jordans not coming back hes career is over and i dont want to see him embarrass himseLf and yes even though he an okay comeback run with the wiz i stiLL think it was an embarassment because i see jordan as the uLtimate winner and it just hurts me to see him not be successfuL in the courts...i wished he stayed retired and finished off with that shot over utah but thats just me
sick.gif

I wonder why some major team that wants to throw money at Kobe offered a little to mj?

Last year he was giving the Bobcats the buisness during practice, maybe he can still drop 12 ppg in Europe.

with Mike's work ethic ..

he could do a season.. and if he does that .. you him he'll probably try for another...

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by InTheBean

Not a doubt in my mind.

Dominate? Heck no.

Does that really bother you? Apparently. Should it? Probably not. Does it bother most people? I don't think so. Are you making it easier for people to dislike Boston fans? Absolutely.

You're probably not even from Boston
smh.gif
. And how am i making it easier for people to dislike Boston fans? Because i said something to SKA? How about youhop off his jock and worry about yourself.

Didn't read through the 3 pages but I think MJ can "hang" in Euroleague, BUT, MJ doesn't play ball to just "hang", he plays todominate and if he can't do that, I don't see him ever considering it.

He wouldn't average 20 ppg but will be better than 75% of their players today.

Back
Top Bottom