Do you think OJ Mayo will be better than Kobe?

The Predator
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

in 2k9, i've simmed all the way to like 2020s and mayo won like mvp 5 times or something along with average 30+ ppg.

so yes, he will be better than kobe.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

[table][tr][td]
oj_mayo.jpg
[/td] [td]
O.J. Mayo

Memphis Grizzlies

Position: G

Height: 6-4 Weight: 210

College: USC

Player file | Team stats
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008-09 Statistics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]21.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]APG[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td] [td]0.454[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td] [td]0.880[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td] [td]0.439[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td] [td]39.5
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
kobe_bryant.jpg
[/td] [td]
The Predator

Los Angeles Lakers

Height: 6-6 Weight: 205

High School: Lower Merion HS (PA)

Player file | Team stats
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008-09 Statistics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]24.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td] [td]5.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]APG[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td] [td]0.473[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td] [td]0.786[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td] [td]0.333[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td] [td]33.2[/td] [/tr][/table]

His stats are barely better than Mayo right now.....
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
oj_mayo.jpg
[/td] [td]
O.J. Mayo

Memphis Grizzlies

Player file | Team stats
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008-09 Statistics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]21.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]APG[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td] [td]0.454[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td] [td]0.880[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td] [td]0.439[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td] [td]39.5
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
kobe_bryant.jpg
[/td] [td]
The Predator

Los Angeles Lakers

Player file | Team stats
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]2008-09 Statistics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PPG[/td] [td]24.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RPG[/td] [td]5.6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]APG[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SPG[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BPG[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FG%[/td] [td]0.473[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FT%[/td] [td]0.786[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3P%[/td] [td]0.333[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MPG[/td] [td]33.2[/td] [/tr][/table]

then again there is a lot more talent on the lakers so kobe doesnt need to score 1000 points a game to win..... he is just the star of the teamnow.... I agree that OJ will be a very good player and those numbers are great but time will tell....

/\ doesn't matter...stats tell the whole story...and clearly...OJ isn't that far away from Mr. Bryant.

Originally Posted by nightruans

[table][tr][td]
oj_mayo.jpg
[/td] [td]
O.J. Mayo

Memphis Grizzlies

Player file | Team stats
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
kobe_bryant.jpg
[/td] [td]
The Predator

Los Angeles Lakers

Player file | Team stats

then again there is a lot more talent on the lakers so kobe doesnt need to score 1000 points a game to win..... he is just the star of the team now.... I agree that OJ will be a very good player and those numbers are great but time will tell....
Also forgot to factor in the 6-7 extra more minutes oj plays.

laugh.gif
@ TEAMJUICE.

pencil in Dec 22 LA @ Memphis

I see another AI vs MJ in the horizon...or even Beno vs Kobe in the works.

mayo has to go-ahead from his garbage team to shoot as many times as he wants per game.
kobe came into the league straight out of hs and onto a championship caliber team where he was not even the first option at SG.

i love oj and he's a potent scorer, but get off his wang kids. he's a rookie and we'll see if he pans out.

great skill set though. he's got more polish than any other rookie cept maybe beasley.

Back
Top Bottom