Do you think the XIs are overrated?

I don't think they're overrated. They're one of my personal favorites. I just wish they didn't yellow so quickly
smile.gif

I don't think they're overrated. They're one of my personal favorites. I just wish they didn't yellow so quickly
smile.gif

EXTREMELY OVERRATED! Although I do have the Concords, Breds, Cool Greys, Spacejams, & both black & white ie lows. LOL. There dope but I personally think there other models way hotter.

EXTREMELY OVERRATED! Although I do have the Concords, Breds, Cool Greys, Spacejams, & both black & white ie lows. LOL. There dope but I personally think there other models way hotter.

BEEN SAYING THEY OVERRATED AND OVERHYPED...COOL GREYS WAS OD HYPED....I DONT HAVE A PAIR YET AND IM NOT EVEN TRIPPING ABOUT IT....

BEEN SAYING THEY OVERRATED AND OVERHYPED...COOL GREYS WAS OD HYPED....I DONT HAVE A PAIR YET AND IM NOT EVEN TRIPPING ABOUT IT....

Dont mean to be an "OG" rider, but the OG's DO feel much better than the recent retros. just the shape of them feel/look a lot better on the foot.

Dont mean to be an "OG" rider, but the OG's DO feel much better than the recent retros. just the shape of them feel/look a lot better on the foot.

maybe overhyped, but not overrated.  Cool comfortable slippers with arch support (carbon-fiber) and a low profile.  Super smooth sneaker. 

maybe overhyped, but not overrated.  Cool comfortable slippers with arch support (carbon-fiber) and a low profile.  Super smooth sneaker. 

extremely overrated especially the concords. imo the space jams and columbias crush the concords and the lll's crush em all.

Back
Top Bottom